PANSAT 2500A PUFF PROBLEMS

Username: Driveamclaren

Post Number: 1
I have loaded the Black Tyger PUFF Bin 275.bin but am still getting Bad of Scrambled Channels. I have done Factory Reset, ReScanned Echo3... but nothing seems to work, can someone please help me. I converted today to PUFF and the problems are just growing.

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 79
try setting default keys and it should autoroll.

Post Number: 2
im sorry to sound so ignorant but I dont get the option to set default keys. Can you please help. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 815
Drive..you have to go back to Antenna Setup and reset your SAT..LNB TYPE and DISEQC Port..
everytime you load the new bin and do Factory Reset you have to reset your SAT..LNB TYPE and DISEQC Port again...reset it like before you have.

Post Number: 3
I have reset to Factory, LNB Type is Standard (like before), DISEQC Port is 1.... the settings are the same like I had before the thing went out. The channels get scanned and I get Bad or Scrambled Channel. I am using Pansat 2500A, converted to PUFF, Bin 275. I wonder what I am doing wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 816
first try a Hard-Reboot on/off from the back of your box...if it still Bad or Scrambled Channel...try a different PUFF bin in that public box link.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit#page:2

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 80
did you set default keys thats what happens when you first convert to puff.press 8282 then go to set default key option then it should autoroll if you did everything right.

Post Number: 4
Thanks a lot Allen Jay & Metallica, IT IS WORKING NOW!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us