LZMA_275 BIN

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11047
I am testing AV's LZMA_275 BIN for the past two hours and everything is fine. There are no glitches at all.

I converted from B75, as per instructions in the LZMA section of the full_kit site

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

The LZMA and the PUFF and b75 version for 275 are all available there and also at

dssworld.co*nr

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 53
Nalin, any changes at the Box? Somehow I can't access the files anymore, clicking does nothing. I have Javascript enabled on Opera 9. Hints?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11048
I don't know if Opera 9 worked before. I found that most people can get in with Moxilla Firefox 3.0

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11050
Black Tyger LZMA_275 working fine since yesterday.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Never mind... Got it to work, just can't get the 'more files' to work correctly... It somehow brings a section that only you should access, asking to log in... Maybe something wrong on my end, who knows.

Tried the Jvvh but somehow have trouble with it... Trying the Black Tyger next.

As always, my heartfelt thanks :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
OK, false alarm... Hadn't made a fresh scan in many months, and had applied the wrong template to the result. Making a template in Channel Master from my last good list and applying it to today's scan solved it.

In other owrds... Jvvh 275 PUFF works no problem, and if you haven't scanned your satellites in a while, do it, one sat at a time, deactivating the others while you are scanning, setting the other diseqs to off to avoid double scanning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us