Level/signal problem

Silver Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 166
ok basically i have nimiq 2 and echo3, now i used to switch between nimiq 2 and nimiq1 by jus moving the dish and seein on receiver when i had a good signal for the sat i wanted. and like a month ago someone else started sharing the echo 3 sat, we had a guy who came and he installed an extra wire going from echo 3 to their top floor. and then i tried movin the nimiq 2 to get nimiq 1 and the problem is i no longer get the signal quality on my receiver( fortec, tried captiveworks also), all it does is display the level around 80 even though the dish is not alligned at either nimiq 1 or nimiq 2, and even if i keep movin the dish, the quality is 0 always and the level doesn't change. im pretty sure the extra wire from 61.5w made the difference cuz before that i could allign by moving the dish and seein the signal. so jus wonderin what is the best way to get the signal, i dont have any signal finder etc so , should i like disconnect the wire( i dont know if its that easy) and then install it?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us