3pm - dish network regularly fails

Username: Peg645

Post Number: 1
anyone with this same problem?

moved back to old residence 8 months ago and reupped w/ dish. added another PVR. started having regular outages on either one PVR or the other, never both, always starting around 3-4pm.

They've sent out techs on 3 diff. occasions in horrendous storms, and with my waiting days, to check hardware last winter and this is not the prob. when I sp/ w/ SR tech at hq this winter, I insisted with the outages always around 3-4pm, that I thought it a programming prob. - after the last tech visit, it was miraculously up and running at 3am. It has been speculated, by a rep not to be named, that they have my system set to upload at 3pm and not 3am, and that the receiver can't reset itself until the satellite sends out the updates at 3am.

Fast forward to today - we're gone often now - with tv off for at least 10 days. tv last night fine, watched some this afternoon, and at 3pm, signal lost, w/ 015 message again just sitting there. Spent hrs on the phone w/ 5 diff. agents - 1st claiming weather, and then when I threatened to cancel they insist on sending somneone out, when I know it's a programming/satellite problem. I'm not losing anymore working time to sit out here and wait for them, when I know that is not the answer to solve their prob, so I've dropped my subscription.

Does this ring a bell w/ anyone? Sorry if it is a repeat issue, i've just signed on after googling DN issues and finding your site.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

The south, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 438
write your congressman they will help you

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us