WinRAR v3.71 HACKED - by AV

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1981
Hello, friends!

A lot of people are asking where they can find a FREE program like WinZIP or WinRAR. If you download them from their official website, you'll get some trial and then you MUST buy it.

I have a nulled WinRAR 3.71 software which doesn't need any license or key. I am uploading and sharing that WinRAR v3.71 program with you people so you can download it and use it and there's no need to buy a license.

The file that I am attaching has two small files inside it. One is the INSTALL WinRAR 3.71 file and the second one is the WinRAR ACTIVATOR file.

To install the program, follow these steps:

1) Download the program and open the .zip folder
2) Copy the WinRAR by AV folder to your DESKTOP
3) Open the WinRAR by AV folder and click on the Insall WinRAR 371 icon
4) Follow the instructions and install the software
5) Open the program and minimize the window
6) Go back to that WinRAR by AV folder
7) Click on that WinRAR Activator file
8) A small window will open and it'll ask you to enter a name
9) Enter anything you want and then click the GENERATE button

Congratulations, you now have the full copy of WinRAR 3.71 on your desktop. Now, you can easily open .RAR, .ZIP, and many other compressed files. No need to purchase any license and the program will stay on your computer forever without any annoying alerts. And if you wanna delete it, then you can do that from your computer's control panel. Have Fun!

WinRAR v3.71 Nulled -
Click here to download the file

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1982
The file that I have attached has been compressed in .ZIP format. Most of the computers have that .ZIP unzipper built in and that's how you unzip the attached .zip file. Enjoy and please post your replies here.

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 684
Very good job AV you just earned yourself 50,000 Carbon Credits
GreenPeace / David Suzuki would be proud

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us