Problem with Pansat after BIN upload

Username: Nanew

Post Number: 1
I've been in Australia for about a year, I've come home and tried to upload the 269 Bin file to my Pansat 2700a like i had done many times before, however after the file had been uploaded the front of the pansat just has a green light (where the channel number usualy is) and it just goes from left to right over and over. No matter how many times I turn it on or off, and try and upload a new BIN (whether its 269 again or 265, etc.) I can't even get into any menu to set it back to factory defaults, it's just a black screen.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Did I miss something while I was away that I should have uploaded to the box first? What can I do about it? Is the box a complete write-off now?

Thanks for any help.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 753
load the factory file from here-

www.pansatusa.com/download/2700A.zip

then do b-75 upgrade from here-

www.pansatusa.com/download/2700A(b-75).zip

next load 269

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2349
Which bin file was downloaded in your receiver before you updated with the 269 file? Last year on March 10th, 2007 there was a boot upugrade file released it was upgraded to B75 from B70, have you flashed your receiver with that? You have to upgrade your box with B75 first before you can download any latest B75 bin files because all the bin files since March 2007 require you to have Boot File (B75) in your receiver in order for it to work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2350
lol tooter I got a little behind...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2351
To download the boot file (B75) and the latest file bin files after you must use GTRom Loader v27.02 [Pansat2700A - B75]

Username: Nanew

Post Number: 2
I remeber doing the upgrade last spring, so that must have been from the B70 to the B75.

I'll give the factory download a shot. I'll tell you how it goes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
if you did upgrade - try to load bin by :

have loader ready with bin file , turn 2700 on with backswitch and at the fist flash of light on receiver start the download.

hopefully it will load and reboot to on.

Username: Skiboo

Cornwall, Ont Canada

Post Number: 1
i have a 2500a and mine is do ing the same thing i can't seem to find the files to load

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10911
Kirsten Rasmussen SAID
"I remeber doing the upgrade last spring, so that must have been from the B70 to the B75.

I'll give the factory download a shot. I'll tell you how it goes."

Both your statements don't make much sense. If you had upgraded to BOOT b75, you would see it right away as your turn on your receiver.
If you do decide to do the upgrade again make sure you get the b75 boot and the 27.02 loader. Most people download a kit consisting of the 27.02 loader, b75 boot and BIN 200 or 201. You follow the instructions and then load the 269 BIN meant for genuine Pansat 2700s and you are in business.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10912
ski thompson: You have a 2500. You did not say if it is converted or not. for you also, when you turn on the receiver it should say b-7-5 or P-U-F-F or P-U-F-F. - for conversion to b75, PUFF or PUFF LZMA respectively.

Either b75 or PUFF or LZMA

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit
and select appropriate section

Silver Member

Post Number: 765
yeah Nalin, almost as stupid as your test when BL had two bins for the 2500 (dn&bev)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10914
"Dimwitt" is being Dim-wit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us