Missing 61.5, but I get 110 and 119

Bronze Member
Username: Raja1949

Post Number: 10
I am new to this, and I recently got dish 500 installed for american channels but now I missing all the indian channel. I scan the echo3 but it fails to pick up any of those channels. I do know that I get both the american and indian channels through regular receiver, but Pansat fails to grab those channels.

Need help?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10894
Echo 3 is on a separate dish and there is switching
Have you set it all up properly and scanned?

Bronze Member
Username: Raja1949

Post Number: 11
I did set up the second dish and it does work if I hook up regular receiver but fails to get all the channels for 61.5. I am not sure if I need to set my pansat settings before I do blind settings for echo3.

Username: Chelseahotel

Post Number: 3
Sure you need to set them. You did for the other 2 didn't ya. All ya gotta do is think a little.

Can't wait to sit on you azz and watch free tv.

This place is full of idiots. No wonder we're in a recession. It's like a polack joke in here. (How many idiots does it take to run a FTA reciever)?

Username: Chelseahotel

Post Number: 4
By the way Nalin if you think your smart cause you help people run a FTA box. In a way that is even more stupid then them not being able to run one themselves. Don't ya think?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 629
make sure you check your port setting correctly.
go to your intallation setting and see if you have echo3 assigned to right disq. port. my guess is it should be on port 3. you might want to post your setting. Its just not enough info to help you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us