All this DN law suite crap - Read This!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1976
Hey,

I see a lot of people at some DSS websites are posting .pdf files which has some info and list of names of some DSS websites that they thing DN is suing. Let me tell you all, that list is fake. Whoever posted that list is a FAGGG and he/she is trying to fool all you guys. Some of the top DSS websites also have that file and they are all being fooled. If that's the thing, then this site should also be in there because this is one of most popular DSS-Discussion ONLY site on the web.

Bronze Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 56
Main Entry: "suite"
Pronunciation: \ˈswct, 2d is also ˈsüt\
Function: noun
Etymology: French, from Old French siute, suite -- more at suit
Date: 1673
1: retinue; especially : the personal staff accompanying a ruler, diplomat, or dignitary on official business
2: a group of things forming a unit or constituting a collection : set: as a: a group of rooms occupied as a unit b (1): a 17th and 18th century instrumental musical form consisting of a series of dances in the same or related keys (2): a modern instrumental composition in several movements of different character (3): a long orchestral concert arrangement in suite form of material drawn from a longer work (as a ballet) c: a collection of minerals or rocks having some characteristic in common (as type or origin) d: a set of matched furniture e: a set of computer programs designed to work together and usually sold as a single unit

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 639
Urban Dictionary
Definition faggg

one who is so g4y, that one "g" just wasnt enough, so that person becomes a faggg
scumbag 1: dude james is fu_kin qu3er
scumbag 2: yea dude i hate him, hes a faggg

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 391
buddy you can just download the court papers and call the office and check

:-)

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 759
Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1365
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10886
I have looked at the full details of these allegations.
1. No site has been closed down because of the so called investigation.
2. A whole list of sites are named in the document as a sites where one particular person posted a lot. That's it. If that person had posted at Ecoustics, this site also would be in the list.

I am not saying that this Kate is a nut case because she is NOT. She is much worse - a real rumour mongerer and a spammer of some sites.

And she does this spamming cleverly and persistently, so please watch out and do not be deceived by her cleverly worded lies.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us