FLU convert problem

Username: Tanasan

Post Number: 1
My FLU dated Apr 2004 and I try to convert to Pansat2700. After loading Boot75 , it keeps flashing b 7 5 , forever. Turn OFF/ON , it goes back to flashing. Try all the loaders to load the next bin, it either hung up with a vertical bar or " write fail "...Connect to TV , it's no video so factory reset is impossible .I already searched this forum , found no help. Please, Nalin , help me with this issue. Do I need jtag ? Have 1 more FLU Dec 04 but don't want to do any experiment. Thanks for any advice.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10871
With receiver on and resting at "5", try to load
jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin (640K)
Then load the latest BIN and you MUST MUST do a full default setup user setup and asntennas setup and scan.
setup up.
Use blacklist updater 1.4

If not successful than try loading this 640k 208 combo BOOT/BIN, in the normal way at the first appearance of "b" and continue on.

If still not successful download the PUFF Full_kit and follow the instructions for PUFF installation.

There was some talk about the earlier FLUs and failure with the conversion.

If at any time you go back to boot b60, install the 294T before proceeding to further conversion.

Either b75 or PUFF

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit
and select appropriate section

Whichever full_kit you download, make sure you have it in a separate directory and please read, READ, READ the instructions in detail.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us