No quality on 110

Bronze Member
Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 40
ok, hate to ask this question...but after 4 hours of screwing around trying to find 110...i'm gonna ask it...

i move my dish off of my roof this afternoon due to neighbors trees finally getting so bad that my quality was mid 50s at best and if the wind blew...i'd lose the signal completely...move the dish into the yard where i had a clear line of sight...i've found 119 with an 90 sig and 90 quality...but for the life of my i can not get 110 ... here's my set up..

dish pro lnb...
diseq 1 119

diseq 2 110

i've tried on a pansat and on a viewsat...gone thru each TP on 110 on both boxes and no quality...i can find 119 easier with the pansat for some reason...but with either stb there hasn't been any luck with the 110...the lnb was working fine before i switched off of the roof ... i'll try another lnb tmrw as well to see if that's the issue...i'll start back up tmrw after work tmrw...

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2790
- Yo have to select correct LNB settings
For example:
Dish pro I would choose
>>>Twin LNB-1 for 119
>>>Twin LNB-2 for 110

If yo use DP plus
Gotta pick correct oscilator
Its what triggers prospective LNB to correct Sat-beam

Also I would make sure LNB is skewed correctly to get both
I would turn dish from behind clockwise for east coast or counter clockwise for west coast

One last tip
For VU-Sat yo might want to rest to factory default and start loading 110 first with ususal setup

But in general yo most likely got a basic alignment issue as yo did move the dish

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2514
TJ you need to choose good Tp freq if you want adjusted your dish.
The Tp freq can changed if you are in east or west(spot beam),
changed it for the best signal and quality

Bronze Member
Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 41
Thanks to both for the help...after having a night to sleep on it...i'll get a good TP ... verify my setting, skew, oscilator on the DishPro, and then push from there...i think i also need to verify how plumb i am on my mount...if all else fails...i take it back to the original spot i had the signal and see if it works...if it does...then it's just my mount set up at the new location...and i have about 4 LNBs i can switch out...I know it's not the coax because witchever coax I use...i get the same quality on for 110 and 119 and on both pansat and vusat...anyways...thanks again...i'll let u guys know what i come up with...mostlikey, as was stated by King, probably an alignment issue...funny, when i first moved here a year ago i couldn't get 119 to save my life, and i could find 110 easy enough...i found an old post of mine relating to the problem. thanks again.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 282
TJ
If your Dish is mounted on a pole in your yard and you can pickup 119 but not 110.
I would think that the pole is not level in all directions.

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 711
Hey White Hawk

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 284
Hey Rat who let you out of your gage???

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 713
Looks like you have been "out" of yours for a while.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
With all your sick and ugly I said ugly
pictures it has to run in your family.

Of all the pictures that you have posted since you arrived here, which one is you?

BTW I guess when you was a little boy you had no toys to play with and on the other hand you may still have no one to play with other then yourself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us