SONICVIEW "NO SIGNAL" AFTER 5 MINS

Username: Liger

Post Number: 4
I'VE GOT SONICVIEW 4000 AND BEEN USING IT FOR AROUND 2 YEARS NOW. I NEVER ENCOUTERED THIS PROBLEM B4. IT GET NO SIGNAL MESSAGE AFTER 5 MINS. I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE RECEIVER FROM THE BACK AND TURN IT BACK ON TO GET THE SIGNAL. THE SIGNAL STRENGTH IS 99% AND THE QUALITY IS AROUND 85%. AGAIN, ALL THAT DISAPPEARS AFTER 5 MINS.

I'VE INPUT LASTEST FACTORY FIRMWARE AND LATEST BIN. BUT STILL SAME OLD PROBLEM. I'M USING DP34 SWITCH. I'M BEEN USING IT FOR MORE THAN 2YRS NOW.

ANY HELP BE APPRECIATED TO TACKLE THIS PROBLEM. THANKS.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15733
could be many things..suggest U recheck settings...but more importantly check hardware cable, comnnections, and shoul laways have a spare swicth on hand, which i would replace...and when was last time u started from scratch with default reset, factory fix, and went from there, after cleaning out all te memory cooruption...

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 157
could be many things..suggest U recheck settings...but more importantly check hardware cable, comnnections, and shoul laways have a spare swicth on hand, which i would replace...and when was last time u started from scratch with default reset, factory fix, and went from there, after cleaning out all te memory cooruption...

Time for meds..

I can sense a large discrepancy in a comprehensible form of communication on your part OLD LADY LK...

MEDS are your friend Looooooooooser

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15734
dude...U practice being an azzhole or does it just come so naturally for ya!

I can tell azz beatings must come naturally for ya!...ya lil kock sucker!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15735
dude, king of slugs...U practice being an azzhole or does it just come so naturally for ya!

I can tell azz beatings must come naturally for ya!...ya lil kock sucker!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10779
"NO SIGNAL MESSAGE AFTER 5 MINS"
Some of the obscure causes.
1. The system time is wrong and the EPG load is causing problems.
2. The auto TP kicks in a bit too often
3. Channels have moved and your system is still expecting them at old location.

Suggest you check date and time, and rescan. Set up favourites and make sure you view and channels through the Fav button.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2768

"dude, king of slugs...U practice being an azzhole or does it just come so naturally for ya!
I can tell azz beatings must come naturally for ya!...ya lil kock sucker!"

That's the funniest comment I've heard from yo LK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us