GREAT NEWS

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedguy

Post Number: 39
AP news wire May 18 08 Baghdad time

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is captured by muslim terrorists in Iraq during a surprise visit to the country. US military believes Alqeida is responsible.

In a related story Barack Hussein Obama has come down with AIDS like symptoms and is being quarantied in Oregan hospital. Sourses close to Hussein say that he plans to step down if HIV AIDS is confirmed. As we speak hhhommosexual young man that had contact with the senator have been notified.....details as they come out.

AP Senator Ted Kennedy has been hospitalized with stroke like systems...stay tuned.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 144
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Great news update!

Kennedy is going to be ok!! Pelosi has been freed (she converted to Islam and has promised to push for muslim prayers in the House. And I am happy to report that Hussein Obaqma does not have AIDS or HIV! His male bumm buddies where told to use condomms with the senator in future.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 812
King..I just accused you of lack of imagination in another thread...gotta say that we are on the same side politically after seeing these posts.....you seem to be the heir to the previous gif master here at E but please stick to gifs...your editorials lack the satire and wit that your gifs portray

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
And I should be impress of your banter how ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Hey King of Sats, Psychmonster took a chance and has offered a olive branch and you treat him like that? Come on man, he is basically saying he is ready to love again! This is a big step by PM and you are so cruel.

Isn`t it sweet though that you guys share the same life views.

Basically as democrats you are saying you support abortionn, hooomosexxxxuality and a laundry list of anti Christian stuff.

Dont tell me you donr, when you vote democrat it is implied! A vote for a democrat means judges will be appointed that hold those very views. You cant have it both ways, you vote democrat that goes on your record as you supporting those same evils.

Perhaps you guys are Muslim?? Have no idea. Muslims are not bad people btw so dont feel to bad. As long as you publicy condemn Osama bin laden and all the many terrorist groups around the world, such as Hamas,alqeida,etc etc.

If you hate Jews then you are a bad Muslim...I figure there are about 1 million Muslims around the world that are not bad? Maybe I am to generous.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 697
C/P

VS ULTRA

A great new feature with the Ultra (since the
080404U file), is the ability to be able to
load up a "boot" file from a USB stick.
(A "boot" file simply means any file that you
want the Ultra to load up when you turn it on
from the back switch when there is a USB stick
inserted).
This should (hopefully) enable anybody to
circumvent the hassles of having to connect
their receiver to their computer with a cable
and use a "Loader program" in order to simply
load a file into their "frozen" (or otherwise
"unresponsive") box.

Now it is simple...

1: Insert your USB stick into your computer and
"open up" the files folder so that you can look
at your various Ultra files on your USB stick.

2: "Right click" on the file that you would like
to be loaded onto your Ultra (it can be either a
factory file or any other ultra "fix" file), and
select Rename from the window that pops up.

3: Rename that file to PFTAUSWR.PGM and make sure
that it saves it properly. (You can do this by
closing your USB window and then opening it back
up to ensure that the new PFTAUSWR.PGM file name
is still there).

4: And, as always, before you remove any USB stick
from your computer, click on the little Icon on
your taskbar (at the lower right of your screen),
and select "Safely Remove Hardware" before you
remove your USB stick.

5: Insert your USB stick into your Ultra (which is
turned off by the back switch).

6: Turn on your Ultra from the back and it will now
automatically look for, and load, any file named
PFTAUSWR.PGM.
(The front display on the receiver will show "uSb",
then "InSt", then "End").

When your menu comes back you can confirm which file
has now been loaded into the Ultra by using your
remote to go to Menu>System Information>Receiver
Information and check to see what file name is listed
beside the Main S/W entry.
It should show the original file name you had changed
to PFTAUSWR.PGM on your USB stick!

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 813
nakedguy..I did not say I was a democrat...I said King and I seem to share a mutual hatred of Bush and Cheney and that ilk...that just makes us realists and sane..keep wrapping yourself up in right wing demagoguery and you are in effect mimicking your hero Bush when he said "your with us or against us" , that leaves no room for educated debate and assumes that only his way is the only way to think...it seems to me that same thing is what the radical muslims are forcing on the people over there...open up your blinders and turn off Rush once in a while...there is room for some talk without going "Dick Cheney" on everyone who thinks differntly than you

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15738
naked..aka Dirty Democrat...I AM a Democrat...and your ignorance and stereotying all democrats is amazing...like saying all Germans hated the Jews!...or all Blacks love chitlins!...or all southern whites are rednecks...

are U really that focking IGNORANT!!!!...apparantly so!...cause U post and think like a sheltered retarded 10 year boy!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Maybe some of you truly do not share some of the stereo typing that I mentioned, however it does not matter because once a person votes for a democrat for president he or she will appoint judges that do fit the stereotype I mentioned.

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 814
who f-an cares...move to Utah...there are judges there that will let you marry 20 women...judges represent the people, not just your jaded views... it seems as if u cannot have your judges that vote exclusively your way, you are having a tantrum...is that your vision of democracy?

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 816
Upload Miers !! this could have been your chief supreme court justice...who is crazy now..?..Bush is demented and his own party turned on him to vote this nut down......look at this womens record...she is wacko !!!...and you wanted her !! you better re evaluate your thoughts...you are seriously distorted in your faith of republicans to appoint judges that represent the people

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 817
Combined IQ not breaking 100Upload

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 818
both of the above look like Nicholson in "cuckoo's nest "...right after the lobotomy..these are the people you elected...shame...and ps..Da Nang..the war I lucked out on not fighting, pulled high numbers in the draft in 71 and 72...war was lost, no gung ho...same mentaltity that pervades this war..what are we fighting for?...lets spend those billions every week to fortify our borders...it was a shame to invade Iraq...Mcain wants to invade Iran..lets get Afghanistan in order first and then Pakistan, both legitimate...then start your other wars..your all blood thirsty

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 819
last thing...and I know right wingers cannot get their heads around this, I luv my troops...I am a DR in the VA in North Chicago Great Lakes...If you ever say I am not a patriot or am not american, u are wrong...and yes I am caucasion if that matters to you, I challenge you to see the vets from prior conflicts and wounded from this war, it will break your heart and steel u to un necessary conflict... we are now combining the Great Lakes VA into the James Lovelle Hospital and Navy hospital and I am proud to serve these heroes that were uncerimoniously thrust into wars that did not need to be fought at this time...I will do my duty...I challenge you to make the right votes so that we use the right people as u see fit to take us forward...and I know right wingers cannot get their heads around this, I luv my troops.....If you ever say I am not a patriot, I challenge you to see the vets from prior conflicts and wounded from this war that we care for, I trust my troops but do not trust my leaders...as of now anyway

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1218
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams.
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams.
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams,
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
As silence drowns the screams.

Between the iron gates of fate,
The seeds of time were sown,
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known;
Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1414
Dirty Democrat=Tiger Woods=nakedguy=
Upload

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 820
The Coders...lest it be thunk that you are repeating mantra from the Koran..I believe you are quoting my main band King Crimsom from 1969..thats why they call me the psychmonster...it has everything to do with psychedelia and nothing to do with psychiatry

Bronze Member
Username: Harry_longfellow

Post Number: 19
Democrats purpotrated the global warming hoax.......

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 821
the fat lady ain't through singing on that one yet

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1221
psychmonster - yep yu nailed it lol , from "in the court of the crimson king"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
... it seems as if u cannot have your judges that vote exclusively your way, you are having a tantrum...is that your vision of democracy?

you completely miss the point!!!

It`s not democracy for a group of any judges to be making up laws, regardless of their politics. It was never intended for judges to be making up laws.That is exactly what democrat appointed judges are doing, making up law, it`s not what the founders intended.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
HEY MONSTER

Nobody, no republican ever said Harriet Miers was a wacko. As for her record, they just thought it was short.

President Bush honestly thought he had no chance of getting the others through, so he was going to put someone through that had little record to check, he knew where she stood on the issues.

But yes, the strict constructionist crowd that includes even Ron Paul, wanted to get a real strict constructionist through the process. At the time GW appointed her, it clearly appeared that she had a chance of getting through the senate.

NOBODY, I REPEAT NOBODY SAID SHE WAS A WACKO other than you.

GW Bush did however appoint 2 fabulous judges in Alito and Roberts. 2 God fearing man that the founders would have aproved of. They will not make up laws.

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Your head so far up your azz it's not funny...

who's making rules and laws....

Two words PATRIOT Act

Are you aware of the fact that it's being used in such a way as all demonstrators are roped off out of sight of George Bushwacker during public appearances.All Demonstrators are prohibited from actual motorcade routes. They are tucked away out of site on side streets.

Talk about total loss of freedom.

We are turning into a nation lead by the likes of you to where it's believe we should all hide and sulk in fear.

The republicans of today wish for us all to be good little communist nothing more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Patriot act would not be without democrat support.

Are you also outraged that people are also not allowed to protest outside abortion clinics?

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 822
Nakedguy...if Bush can take personal friends and and put them on the Supreme Court for life, isn't that by definition a conflict of interest...also she was shielded by bush along with Bolton from testifying to congress by the Executive privlidge law that Bush trots out everytime he wants to keep his friends from coming clean to the american people...She was suspended by the Texas Bar before..she was privy to and appoved the swift boating of Mcain in 2000, and the phony bio of Bush prior to the election and was his personal lawyer for years..She donated to Tom Delay...the list goes on...I do not have faith in Bush to make good decisions (or any)..we need a broom to get rid of the entrenched and unqualified people who Bush has rewarded all up and down the entire federal buerocracy...When Bush is gone he will land a cushy job with a title on the Carlyle Group who profits from war ...just like daddy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
He did not appoint her. First that I heard of a bar suspension in Texas? I happen to like Tom Delay, great Christian man! Has never been convicted of anything that I am aware of. He went as far to the edge as he could with in the law, to fight for the things he believes in.

I don`t think he even has a illegal satellite hookup

Harry Reid Majority leader actually suggested Harriet Miers...maybe that was the red flag. At any rate he never followed through with her nomination.

As it stands a President can appoint anybody they like to the Supreme court, even a close friend. They are not required to even be a lawyer or a judge at any point in their lives.

Many suggested if Hillary won the presidency that she might well appoint slick Willy to the bench. no joke

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 823
wow...we are actually having a dialoge since we have opposing viewpoints...is this appeasment?

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 824
"Are you also outraged that people are also not allowed to protest outside abortion clinics?"

as a Dr I am thankful that they restricted this...to many zealots with deer rifles and Dr's killed...and the restrictions vary from state to state...some 35' from entrance...some 100 ft ... still plenty of room to get off a good shot so I would expand that...with Bush, you have to be a member of republican party and usually a captive audience like cadets at the academy for his rediculous and unchallenged diatribes...all other protest is squashed because the soundbites will look bad...when is the last time you saw anyone protest a Bush speech..they have taken my constitutional rights away..and it has and will get worse if the 3rd term is enacted

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1626
http://www.funny-games.biz/cartoon/leaveittobush.html

http://www.funny-games.biz/search_res.html?search_string=bush&menu_c1.x=37&menu_ c1.y=14

lots of bush games and other games .... have fun!

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 879
OMG..... the political demons are on the loose......

Upload

Silver Member

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 825
Thanks Blondie...the second url is especially good
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1634
you're welcome psychmonster