1.use 2700 to 2500 Loader
Select Boot and select Boot60 using 2700 to 2500 loader
2.Use Blacklist loader, select Bin and select Puff bin 253
3.Use Blacklist Loader select Bin and select Puff 266
Very simple n enjoy

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 205
Keep receiver on except for PUFF 266, after switching on receiver and see P click write

Silver Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 170
ok did all that...seemed to work i put in the fwank7_jvvh-Team-Puff-266 and still get no signal...

Set autoroll off....what else could I have missed?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10702
You have to do user and antenna setups and do scanning.
Download from Puff section, unzip the full kit in a separate directory and read and print the instructions.

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included.

Either b75 or PUFF
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or PUFF files.

If you have b75 boot, you must convert to PUFF boot to use PUFF BINs

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Username: Harrison

Post Number: 7
Is the PUFF 266 bin still up and running? When I left for work everything was fine. Now I'm getting "Scrambled or Bad Channel" message. Switched off and on and still getting message. Just worndering if everything is down again.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 692
DN still up here..don't know about BEV.

Post Number: 8
Any idea what the problem could be? Just converted to PUFF today from b75. Successfully completed the set up process. Was watching television earlier this afternoon. Tonight when I turned it on I got "Scrambled..." message. I currently have the fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_266 bin loaded. Any suggestions?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10706
The Tronics BIN is working very good.
Lothario BIN has always had minimal or no problems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 694
Harrison if you were watching TV earlier and now it saying Scrambled..." message and did a reboot but still have the same message..
I guess you try a different PUFF bin it might solve the problem..

Post Number: 9
Thanks Metallica. I was just getting ready to install the Black_Tyger_PUFF bin, but I though I would re-boot the receiver again, this time waiting a little longer. What do you know, everything is back up and running. Thank you for your advice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 695
No problem
glad it work and running again
that mean more TV.

Bronze Member
Username: Lovadnun

Post Number: 59
Help...I've tried coverting to puff several times but it won't go pass BURN with the Boot 60....it gets to 100% then just says error...retry..

What am I doing wrong?

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
follow this instruction..

C/P

Here is the new PUFF 253 bin for those who want to start converting to PUFF now.

Also is the Loader and Boot60 zip.

In that zip file is the 2700 to 2500 convertor loader by Chancysand as well as the boot60 bin file.

Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253(640k) bin is the "MUST LOAD FIRST BIN" to get you converted to PUFF.

How to Load.

Open 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.

Click Bin File, choose Boot60.

Turn reciever ON.

Let reciever fully boot up ,soon as you see ON hit Download.

Write will complete in 10-15 seconds.
Reciever will self reboot with knight rider dash (- - - -) rolling across display screen.

LEAVE RECIEVER ON DO NOT TURN IT OFF.

Open FortecStarSTB loader or whatever Loader you use before.
Load Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K) bin.
Hit Download.

After download complete reciever will pause on dash.
Reciever will self reboot to knight rider dash (- - - -) "again".
It will pause on 4th dash for 3-5 minutes DO NOT reboot reciever LEAVE it alone.

Reciever then will self reboot with P U F F _ P U F F then pause on F for 30 seconds then display ON

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I've tried following the instructions but when the receiver says ON and I hit write...the receiver then switches to the last channel that it was on and then the loader says error

Username: Cja123

Post Number: 1
I just converted to PUFF. All went well during conversion. Now get "scrambled..."
message.Did several reboots and no change. In key menu, nagravision2 is all "F" in key data,provider id and key number.Dishnetwork has disappeared from the menu. how do get it back

Username: Cja123

Post Number: 2
Another thread had the answer. Hit 8282 and set default key. Started to roll and now all is well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Thanks Metallica...to begin....i was using the wrong converter...i was using 2500 to 2700....when I finally figured out what i was doing and corrected it...everything went as you described

Silver Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 135
I too can't seem to get my pansat converted to Puff....i've waited for the On before hitting Write, but it does nothing....it only downloads when i First turn on my receiver and see B-75

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
try doing a factory reset that way it remainds on "ON". Then try and download the boot60. I was having the same problem and it worked for me

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
I've done the factory reset... but still nothing happening ...i waited for the On to show up...but Downloading doesn't start...it just sits there ..ive waited about 30 seconds and still nothing

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Im guessing that its a bit touchy ... no exact method? i've waited for 30 mins now and still nothing downloads... Factory reset done , yet the only time that boot 60 loads is when i turn the switch on from the back and as soon as i see B i hit the Write button...any other time i hit "Write" Nothing Downloads.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
well kevn when you do the factory reset then the screen should say english....and the box read "ON".....you don't have to turn the receiver off from the back....leave it on. Then you would go to the 2700-2500 converter and select the BOOT60 AND CLICK BOOT THEN WRITE

Bronze Member
Username: Patches123

Post Number: 16
When following the first step for PUFF conversion using 2700-2500 loader, boot checked, and boot 60 file, it downloads, shows burn, then I get an error message...what am I doing wrong??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I had the same problem as Kevn first as well...on doesn't show up, only the last channel used, and nothing happens if you just leave the receiver on and try to write bin60; that's why I tried the "turn off/on and hit write when the b shows up...then I got the error message after it said burn....

Bronze Member
Username: Starlight

Post Number: 18
hi, I converted my FLU to PUFF, and now my remote doesn't work anymore; any ideas?
thanks}

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15713
Dsscommunity Forums and LIVE Help

Present current Forums and SAFE REPUTABLE ESTABLISHED site...latest files within seconds of release...no bad files ever...FREE..ALWAYS open!

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums2007updatednewurl/index.php

BTW..we have another brand NEW Forums and a new look and features, now just opening also..in transition from old to new forums ...ALL FREE!...feel free to join and contribute..all are welcome!..

http://dsscommunity.c*om/bbs/index.php

BTW...both have LIVE HELP always available too!...FREE!

Just the remove the * in the links above...copy/paste into browser..register free like ya did here..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10752
Everything for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.

Instructions included.

Either b75 or PUFF.
LZMA version not available.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

All downloaded zipped files should be unzipped into a separate directory named appropriately.

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or PUFF files
If you have b75 boot, you must use b75 section for b75 BINs or
you must convert to PUFF boot to use PUFF BINs
If you have PUFF boot, you must use PUFF BINs.
If you do not have PUFF BOOT, you MUST first convert to PUFF BOOT using the 640 K 253 version file before installing the latest.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2433
LK is the worse spammer on Ecoustic as we can see

Go to dsscommunity sh1t and Lk sold your IP and E-Mail and make good money with you

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15728
I am simply letting people know that Dsscommunity is changing to new forums with a new web address..and any comtributions they may want to make in terms of good guides, manuals how to's, info, etc to share is always more than welcome..

I personally don't care if people don't use the site or Not...but do want them aware of this change to a NEW Forums and addy...its their loss if they don;t use dsscommunity...cause I know we have MORE info than most all other sites..and a GREAT LIVE Help chat with many members active..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Kevn: did you get yours working? why did you have to do a factory reset; nalin's instruction said that receiver could say ON or the last channel used and it would work>

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 127
I personally don't care if people don't use the site or Not

Thats like every word you spew azzhat. Nothing but lies. If you didn't care then you wouldn't post over and over pimping the site like a french whore.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us