HELP ...X-87BL_080513_B75_266_api is not working on my FLU converted to Pansat 2700

Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 3
I applied X-87BL_080513_B75_266_api and I then rebooted the box I got b75 flashed on the front of my box and then I got ON sign. Then I tried to load channel list and it started flashing b75 (knight rider) and it won't stop to give me on sign, what to do? I tried reapplying X-87BL_080513_B75_266_api but it did not help. Did I apply the wrong fix?

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 687
Frank...Yuh you has applied the wrong fix big time...that bin is for the original pansat 2700 is not for any pansat clone or FLU converted..
just wait for the FLU bin come out than you be OK..

Bronze Member
Username: Carburante

Post Number: 97
METALLICA is right , watch out carefully what kind of bin you use. YOU could kill your box.

Bronze Member
Username: Carburante

Post Number: 99
Frank lubra i see that u have been a member since 1997, so u have to know how this thing works, someone ll tell u the how to,but is up to u to do the readings to make a correct aplication of the tips u got.
always read before doing something to ur box.
U ll see a (NOTE:USE FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK) every time u download a file, so prevent any harm to ur box reading the old posts.
reading is the best way to get knowledge.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10686
Download th efull kit and start again from scratch using instructions in the PUFF section

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

All downloaded zipped files should be unzipped into a separate directory named appropriately.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us