Black Tyger PUFF Bin 265 - [May 12th]

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1948
Hey,

If you guys are having any problems with your current PUFF bin, then try this one. It's modded by me and it's working good. Thanks to fwank7! Download the ZIP file which has the actual bin and a loader that you can use to load the PUFF bin.

Note: This bin is for the converted FLU/Pansat 2500 to Pansat 2700 receivers.

Download: [link removed]

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10643
Congratulations, AV

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15675
I don't beleive AV is Black Tyger , Nalin...he just copied the post and file from another site..but thats cool too,...but I think U misunderstood, and AV forgot to make a lil c/p note..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10645
LK: If you can't appreciate somebody's effort then keep your mouth shut!
AV was one of the first ones to do 2500 to 2700 bins using the jvvh modification technique.
He gave up for a while when there were so many in the field, and now he has started again.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1949
LK,

Sorry to hide buddy! I am BLACK TYGER at FTABins.NET. I am Saboo at DSS World & Crazy FTA. I am AV here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15679
I stand corrected..but STFU Nalin, I didn't know!...azzwipe..just cause somebody plays with a old converted 2500 who was a total newbie 1-2 year ago seeking help, doesn't mean that they MUST be this black tyger!...U focking azzwipe!

AV...congrats, BUT I surely wouldn't be posting and hanging here, if I was spending time modifying fixes..which isn't that hard, if ya read and test a little, and I commend u for doing it..I use to "play with" DTV fixes , but wouldn't consider ever posting one here then..so thats why I presumed u did a c/p...this site is not a real DSS site, and you're playing with fire by your admission now here..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10648
LK says "I stand corrected..but STFU Nalin, I didn't know!"

That is because you were so intent upon shutting me down and shutting down Pansats, that you did not read
Then you discovered that there is tremendous interest in Pansat 2500 conversion and suddenly started posting about eh conversions - again to try and work against me.
There are three people on this site who know a lot more about Pancraps than you do and you better learn than and accept it.
There is AV and there is Nick and there me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15681
U don't know shi*t Nalin..about anything except being an AZZWIPE!..and a RAT!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1614
I'll bet there is more who know about Pansat 2500 conversion than you think Nalin. They just don't BRAG about it.

I for one have been doing this for way longer than you (10 years or so). So don't say There is AV and there is Nick and there me. The only reason I couldn't convert my Flu b4 was the cable I had wasn't working ( pins missing) Once I got a new one I could convert things just fine. I also tend to keep what I do to myself lately because of your attitude "MR KNOW IT ALL"

Like LK I also used to "play with DTV fixes" Hex file etc... You are a self proclaimed person that admits " I didn't know you could hack DTV" etc.. So PLEASE don't try to tell me and others that you know more than others here. THANK YOU

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1615
BTW... thank you AV for the info and good luck in your ventures . I will be looking foreword on how things are progressing.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2351
AV
LK is a psycopath and accuse everybody here.
Note: again LK try to destroy Ecoustic

Good job AV

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10650
LK: I do wipe my AAs, and you don't.
That's why you smell bad even from your posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2352
Look the great lk experience:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/471885.html

Now we know its possible

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10652
Plymouth: You must have noticed in that thread that LK is so stubborn, she NEVER will accept that she was wrong. You told her that for 6 years you used RS232 ports for Intenet, but she refused to accept that.

Then as is usual with her, she comes in with two or three other names (nicks) and throws shi*t at you.

It is best to point out her mistakes every time she makes one so that LK worshipers know how ignorant and idiotic she is.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 107
I stand corrected.. I didn't know!...azzwipe

THATS WHY YOUR AN AZZH0LE and only loooooooooooooooooooooosers like doreen and the rest of your prozac crew are the ones that will tolerate your little old gayboi azz...

Look in the mirror you FOCKING HUNK OF SH!T

Gold Member

Post Number: 2354
LK we can see how you are stupid on this thread:

Now we know its possible ignorant little brain

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 554
Nalin Nyda

You are a complete tool. You are so full of sh!t, and have posted so much nonsense that you are starting to believe your own stories.

Give it up.

You are PAINFUL to read, and you haven't contributed anything of any worth in a long, long time.

Not that I believe that anything of value that you have posted was an original thought.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... "You are a LOSER,

WTF is so hard to comprehend about that??

Now, Piss Off!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2399
LK we can see how you are stupid on this thread:

Now we know its possible ignorant little brain

Bronze Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 81
OMG, I haven't seen LK or grag raf around
Were they in the house?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2434

Now we know its possible

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15722
Dsscommunity Forums and LIVE Help

Present current Forums and SAFE REPUTABLE ESTABLISHED site...latest files within seconds of release...no bad files ever...FREE..ALWAYS open!

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums2007updatednewurl/index.php

BTW..we have another brand NEW Forums and a new look and features, now just opening also..in transition from old to new forums ...ALL FREE!...feel free to join and contribute..all are welcome!..

http://dsscommunity.c*om/bbs/index.php

BTW...both have LIVE HELP always available too!...FREE!

Just the remove the * in the links above...copy/paste into browser..register free like ya did here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2435

Now we know its possible

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15724
I am simply letting people know that Dsscommunity is changing to new forums with a new web address..and any comtributions they may want to make in terms of good guides, manuals how to's, info, etc to share is always more than welcome..

I personally don't care if people don't use the site or Not...but do want them aware of this change to a NEW Forums and addy...its their loss if they don;t use dsscommunity...cause I know we have MORE info than most all other sites..and a GREAT LIVE Help chat with many members active..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10773
I don't yhink live chat or dad chat is anychat is possible at your site about Black Tyger.

You did not even know the author.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us