Nagravision 3

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 181
Originally Posted by 4q2
A little history lesson:
Nagravision ("niagra" is a waterfall along the US/Canadian border) is a security encryption used by some providers. It was broken so they started changing keys. Blacklist's team released the first "autoroll" file. It was a huge step for the hobby. Nagravision was essentially useless as a security encryption. When it was comprimised, the Kudelski Group released Nagravision2. It was unbreakable. There was no solution. It was impossible. Anyone that suggested that there would be a solution was humiliated. Doomsayers had a ball with it. They did a card swap that took almost a year to complete. When they switched to N2, it was broken within a few hours. They tightened it with MAP57. That was broken in 60 days +/-. Recently they have begun dynamic MAP calls with timers. Due to the complexity, coders have found it difficult to break for about a week or so. Several teams released "temporary" files for some popular boxes. Others were not completed before the dynamic calls changed again. There are still doomsayers that continue to preach doom and gloom. Most believe that a full solution is coming. Nobody is stupid enough to predict when it will happen. When the change to N3 takes place (and it is a year away from all estimates), we will have to wait and see again. In the meantime, some coding teams are already looking at N3 options and solutions.

Wringing of hands, wailing, and public displays of paranoia will do nothing to acelerate the problem nor the solution. If people learn to worry about things they can control they will live longer!

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3004
now thats logic! good post

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 229
U R slipping up man....

It is Pansat bashing time for the LK gang.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2258
Good post Zagros

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3007
oh... i didnt know. pansat sucks? yeah... pansat sucks.

Silver Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 129
excellent info

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2727
Good info Zaqros
It's exactly what happened in simple words
I do agree

Let me also add that Nagra must of added frequency change with variable time out as yo call it a specific map that is a lot more complex than most coders can really take making key change something of the past

I truely think it will be a fatal punch to coders won't be able to survive unless they move to a different and much eqasier target

I also do think it will be quicker than what yo think perhaps November/December this year

I have been monitoring so many hardware ECMs activities and Nagra watching to observe reaction from coders to include in their back engineering so Nagra won't fail again IT WILL BE NO CONTEST

Bronze Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 36
Good post King, can you share with us
how did you obtain this info?

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 601
King just shut the f*uck up. Did yo not read this part yo piece of donkey azz

"There are still doomsayers that continue to preach doom and gloom."

Yeah DN will switch over in November/December of 2009.

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 235
King: Dont mind him.
He is a memebr of LK's Gy team.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

One_eye_jack

Post Number: 293
Upload

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 515
King Tapeman there you go again using my good name. You lie and fuckup every thing you post here. Do you think that everyone here is stupid as you? Check this out. USERNAME: KINGSATMAN.

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15612
Zagros...Very good post..

and I beleive Nagra 3 will NOT be difficult for the coders to break..

and it'll be about a year before DN has finalized their nagra3 and a card swap, which takes many months, due to the millions of subscribers dragging their feet, as all normal customers and people do....

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10530
LK: Why do you always have to copy information I have posted.

Don't you have anything original to post?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15619
Nalin.. WTF are U talking about?...blow me and STFU azzwipe!...

BTW...U can report back to your boss, that BOTH DN and BEV are working GREAT on FTA...LMAO!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10535
Nagra 3 has been around since late 2007 or early 2008 in Europe. The hackers have already broken some of the code.

Bell Expressview announced a card swap for nagra 3 IN march 2008 and Dish Network has announced it for June 2008.
If anybody thinks that full implementation won't take before October, 2008, they are mistaken.

Unless coders come up with a solution, you might get a full blackout by September/ October, 2008.

Silver Member

Post Number: 603
Nalin, you dirty old wh0re just SHUT THE F*UCK UP. You know nothing. If you were smart you could read DN's annual statement and see where they themselves state a card swap will take anywhere from 9-12 months and they plan on beginning in late 2008 and mention at a cost of millions of dollars

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2728
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10565
Tony Soprano
Silver Member

Post Number: 603

You can have your opinion and I will give my opinion.

If you think you are going to see TV using Nagra 2 after October, 2008, go to another planet.

If you want to discuss or address me, you should use a civil tongue. There is no need for profanity.

I hope I have made myself clear to you.

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 502
Nalin Nyda is a LOSER

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1399
Creative post King Tapeman!!Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 604
Nalin go F*UCK YOURSELF and your Bullsh1t post you f*cking mole. I will save this thread and when in November 2008 N2 is still used and everyone is watching tv, I'll prove what a piece of sh1t know nothing you are

Username: Kaptaincock

Diamond Member

Post Number: 3
There is no way dish can card swap all its subs before november.
I want what nalins smokin.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1168
Upload

Username: Kaptaincock

Diamond Member

Post Number: 5
ALL MY EX WIFES !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums