LG 42LC7D???

Bronze Member
Username: Dseirup

Post Number: 10
So I got a graduation gift of $1500 for a new HD and after looking and looking purchased a LG 42LC7D LCD tv today. It won't be delivered until Wednesday and have seen mixed reviews online. Most are great but I have seen a few that make me think there might be something better for the same price range. Has anyone out there had experience w/ the LG line and if so, should I be worried? We have a few LG appliances that have not been the best, but heard that the appliances are a totally different ball game and to not associate the two. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3818
Korean electronics aren't as good as Japanese electronics, never have been. They don't perform as well and don't last as long. I'd look at something from a Japanese company.

Silver Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 236
My parents have that TV and I'll say it is a very nice TV. For the money, its a great performer. On the flip side a friend of mine was buying a similar LG tv when the sales guy told him to avoid them completely because they have tons of refurb LG's that were returned. I think we got a good one out of the bunch, but I would probably take the risk if it was me.

Username: Thomaswhite123

Post Number: 1
Hi, I just got that one for my blu-ray player. Very much happy with the piece. Its worth the money spent. I bought it at the Website Checkcost.co.uk
http://www.checkcost.co.uk/lcd-tvs/c/4329/keyword/lg%2042%20lcd%20tv/search/b2ef 3c45-f8ad-41c1-8cea-804fcba78423/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us