Dishpro plus

Username: Carko

Post Number: 7
can anyone tell me how to make a plat lite and dish 500 with a pro plus lnb work i can't get anything except the horizontal channels

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1390
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/370330.html

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15578
Dish Pro converts all signals to horizontal ..

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2978
i know there is a problem powering the DPP lnb's. I thought the lite would do it tho. If not, keep a sub DN box on connected to the lnb at all times. Worth a try.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 263
Dish Pro Plus gives lots of problems. DPP when used with sub box changes all to right or as VS lists it as Vertical but will also pickup horizontal. Thats the reason for duplicate channels. I take all H TP's and subtract it's # from 25600 and change to vertical. Manual bandstacking always running 18 volts instead of 13 volts with voltage change being old way and current fta way to switch TP's V to H. That brings us to your problem voltage not switching TP's. Caused by to long or heavy enough wire. DPP require 100 more hrz to operate correctly. Solution try taking one V TP subtract it's # from 25600 and change to H scan and see what happens if works do to all or get dishnet box at garage sale hook to DPP just as a voltage supply or get other lnb DP's are much more user friendly than DPP. Test voltage of cable and if changing. Example of changing TP number- 12224V minus 25600 =13376H.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us