Upload

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2954
lol, who the king report false info??? LMAO
never!!! Oh wait.... lol
dont get me started.
U can understand why I would need to
verify the info right? I figured the swap would be done by the end of the year. No worries tho, it will be back shortly after, maybe with new hardware, maybe not

Bronze Member
Username: Arctick

Post Number: 40
King, are you worried that you won't able to watch DN on FTA of what? You are telling people that they can't watch and you are also on the same boat like all of us. Just wait and see what happens when N3 comes. There is no point of letting everyone know that it won't work. We all know this is a hobby and it might all go away tomorrow.

But thank for the info

Bronze Member
Username: Arctick

Post Number: 41
King, are you worried that you won't able to watch DN on FTA or what? You are telling people that they can't watch and you are also on the same boat like all of us. Just wait and see what happens when N3 comes. There is no point of letting everyone know that it won't work. We all know this is a hobby and it might all go away tomorrow.

But thank for the info

Gold Member

Post Number: 2955
lol, now how could u possibly know it is on channel 999 azz? There is music on it dear. If it IS on that channel, there is only one reason how u could know that.
Unless this is ur music channel.

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 452
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2956
thats what he gets paid to do rick. dn wants everyone scared. He is also a coach of a semipro sports team which is starting its season soon. He is an e.engineer, plus he has made a living predicting others moves before they move. (seer), he has said he was something else too, but i forget that one.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 535
King is full of shite: Check this craziness out though: I also have the link to the article.

DISH Network and News Corp's satellite subsidiary NDS Group in California have been involved in an industrial espionage lawsuit for years now, but there was some big drama in court today: a hacker by the name of Christopher Tarnovsky (who used the handle "Big Gun," among others) testified that NDS hired him to create a device called "the stinger" that could reprogram DISH Network access cards. DISH lawyers say the plan was to flood the market with hacked cards, which would cost the satellite company $900M in revenue and repair costs. Unsurprisingly, NDS (which supplies DirecTV, among others), says that it hired Tarovsky only to reverse-engineer DISH's cards for competitive reasons, and Tarnovsky himself says that he believes "someone is trying to set him up." Sure, sure -- but no one's explaining why he was mailed mobile electronics from Canada with $20K in cash stashed inside, or why he was officially on the payroll of HarperCollins, a totally different NewCorp subsidiary, for more than 10 years. Sketchy sketchy -- and we thought satellite hacking was dead.

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedguy

Post Number: 11
How stupid are the people at DN??? I mean nagra 2 was a total flop, they tried to do it on the cheap and it was a joke. And now they are going with Nagra again? Talk about stupidity. The only reason we are watchin tv at all is because nagravision was bad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
Actually King is partially correct, but he fails to tell you they won't start the card replacement until later in the year and it will take 9-12 month's to complete.

"Satellite programming signals have been subject to theft, and we are vulnerable to subscriber fraud, which could cause us to lose subscribers and revenue.
Increases in theft of our signal, or our competitors' signals, could also limit subscriber growth and cause subscriber churn to increase. We use microchips embedded in credit card-sized access cards, called "smart cards," or security chips in our receiver systems to control access to authorized programming content. However, our signal encryption has been compromised by theft of service, and even though we continue to respond to compromises of our encryption system with security measures intended to make signal theft of our programming more difficult, theft of our signal is increasing. We cannot assure you that we will be successful in reducing or controlling theft of our service.
During 2005, we replaced our smart cards in order to reduce theft of our service. However, the smart card replacement did not fully secure our system, and we have since implemented software patches and other security measures to help protect our service. Nevertheless, these security measures are short-term fixes and we remain susceptible to additional signal theft. Therefore, we have developed a plan to replace our existing smart cards and/or security chips to re-secure our signals for a longer term which will commence later this year and is expected to take approximately nine to twelve months to complete. While our existing smart cards installed in 2005 remain under warranty, we could incur operational costs in excess of $50 million in connection with our smart card replacement program.
We are also vulnerable to fraud, particularly in the acquisition of new subscribers. While we are addressing the impact of subscriber fraud through a number of actions, including eliminating certain payment options for subscribers, such as the use of pre-paid debit cards, there can be no assurance that we will not continue to experience fraud which could impact our subscriber growth and churn."

Bronze Member
Username: Lklies

Post Number: 46
$50 million - huh...
My coders could crack the code with one tenth of the money.

Silver Member

Post Number: 540
It was in DN's annual report, here's the link it's public info.

http://dish.client.shareholder.com/secfiling.cfm?filingID=1035704-08-105

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
DN pays me good for looking aftert thei interest. U getting good money....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2958
once again king.... we see u are a piece of useless, lying crap. thanks tony, i needed some reassurance. I wasnt going to waste my time tonight to discredit him again. go giants.lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
King.... Keep us informed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2959
lol

Silver Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 110
I wonder if anyone was hired by Echostar to reverse-engineer DTV cards in retaliation. So far there is no solution for D-TV right? I know of one or two Polaks who could be bribed with enough vodka to break the code, hahaha....

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedguy

Post Number: 14
It`s been said that Polaks are not very honest, however if you find an honest one, hang on to him/her because you`ve really go something there...ARCHIE BUNKER

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 503
King Tapeman
Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 890
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 04:34 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usually I don't do the news
But I'm very sad to report to you The following:

- DN had finally launched their massive upgrade
- They are moving very fast with a new strategy
- Right now they are running a parallel frequency with exact same program. I was able to intercept both frequencies. and man oh man they are very good.
- The primry service can be easly decyphered using spoof bin programs. But the parallel won't
Thi s can only mean one thing and one thing only.

I have been watching this activity for nearly 3 months and I did speak about it 3 weeks ago. In a thread called "Attention FTA users" What I see now is very fast development. THE END IS NEAR.

You guys know me I would never report false information. King would never post false claims. This is how you can check for yourself. At about 1000 kHz for every channel there is an identical channel with same exact EPG and subcode. If you do blind scan you'll get doubles of everything. One good channel other no audio or video or even signal. No new bin will solve it. This is different. TRUST ME

So the bottom line is how long until they turn off the light?. I say 2 weeks to 3 months as an educated guess depending on completing their unknown tests.

This report is for real. No joke no prank
Exactly how long is anyone's guess and can not be avoided. At least you got my notice.

Sincerly
King Tapeman

Upload

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2717
I told yo 1000 times DN can not afford me
If I was a rat I would of worked under the radar
I will never be a rat
I rely 100% on my electronics knowledge
And search for clues
I don't need to spy
As a matter of fact I never took a receiver apart at least not yet

DT^V is untouchable from hardware prospective
Why?
Read this carefully

- Generic FTA receivers are mainly MPEG-2 not QPSK for SD channels
- For HD they use Ka band which is 20G Hz
- Dave some how still couple of steps ahead of PTA

If yo don't believe me read your receiver specs
Yo'll find Ku(12G) and C-band(4G) not Ka(20G)
even if yo use correct LNB
Receiver must drive down converted frequency
With current technology I don't think is possible
With future technology FTA receiver makers don't think is worth it
I'm curious myself

What possibly makes a better target is D-Cypher
American and Canadian broadcast but not International

I like to see what's up next
I'm not an enemy I'm a watcher!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
Upload

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2719
Wow it took yo a year Yukon to understand my post
Yo got great potential

Yo are the one legged man
In an Azz Kicking Contest

I can't kick a one_eye_Jack_Ass
One_Legged_Man
It won't be fair
Go find yo mama

Go do your home work and drink lots of milk

Bronze Member
Username: Tru_luv_007

BeirutLebanon

Post Number: 58
go KING!!!

they better believe cause they will be watching VCR tapes by AUG-2008.

goodbye to piracy!!! long live lawfulness!

Silver Member

Post Number: 507
Author Thread: FTA Satellite technology by "King"

King Tapeman
Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1594
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 12:30 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I expect this thread to be deleted by morning

I don't mean to freak anyone before going to bed
But this is the month that I expect DN to go cold
After looking at each DN satellite and I clearly see a shadow of gost satellite to each bird they got out there it finally hit me. I do have a guess what card do they have covered. Please remember when I first indicated in March 2007 that there were 2 streams side by side EVERYONE SAID I WAS OUT OF MY MIND.

So check this one out
No more top secretes
This is it
I just don't know why it toke them so long

Ku Band Spot beam satellite switchable packet technology:

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2965
King, shouldnt u be going to coach ur team or something soon?? Will DN let u off for the summer again... but u never really stopped posting last year when u said u were leaving eh?

Bronze Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 90
Don't bother the Kingman, he's busy making all his free phone calls.
He defines the term "a** clown"

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2720
Yukon
If yo get on your knees and beg
I might consider answering yor question
To put off the fire inside yor heart

There is only one guy can answer it
Just yo and me one on one
And I'm not talking
How is that fire feels now Yukon?

Keep studing my posts
Yo might find a clue
My lips are sealed

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
King is a king of fools. He doesn't know Shite

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
King....Keep on doing your research.

dont let anyone get U.

Silver Member
Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 101
KING WAS THE SAME C*CKSUCKER THAT SAID LAST YEAR THAT PTA WOULD BE DEAD BY OCT 2007.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 654
The list goes on..

Kingcrapman uses the baffle'm with bullshit approach

Silver Member
Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 102
THE C*CKSUCKER IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY EVEN SAID I PUT MY REPUTATION ON THE LINE THE PTA WOULD BE DEAD. DONT TRUST THIS MAN! TRUSTING HIM IS LIKE TRUSTING A MUSLIM!

Bronze Member
Username: Kocsuckercartier

Post Number: 23
Cartier is a sandnigga . aka mussawell,aka yannis and more ! he blows camels for a living.

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
King of the wild front tier. Your ARE HISTORY MY MAN.

You can't fool the people here. They have your number.
You sire are a lier. show me where
I Yukon of the great white North ever ask you a question.???
I am only posting your posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2967
Why would anyone ask u a serious question King?? All u will do is BS and start talking about electronics, and giving dates.

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

One_eye_jack

Post Number: 285
I am the real Yukon U copy cat
King said it was on ch 999
Program aired 4/22/08

Silver Member

Post Number: 510
You are the real alright the real Joker
Kingsatman.

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10505
Who would anyone expect u to ask or answer a serious question, dantetn?? All u ever do is BS and start questioning people with far greater knowledge than u have.

Ask somebody to look at your last 200 posts and give you statistics of relevancy and knowledge.

Bronze Member
Username: Kocsuckercartier

Post Number: 33
fu-ck off nalin

Gold Member

Post Number: 2976
hey nalin, u were helpin slick over in another forum for ever... one post and i set him straight. This is elementary dear. Even on ur old azz boxes u dont get signal on echo 7 disecq 1 unless u change tp's honey. One would think a "platinum" (LMAO) member would know this. I was leaving u alone. Now i will start showing everyone ur ignorance again.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2723
Bbump Uup pplease

Gold Member

Post Number: 3001
LOL, why would YOU bump this???

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 218
dantetn .....
"hey nalin, u were helpin slick over in another forum for ever... one post and i set him straight"

F**ck off... U say in that thread U help slick for one week....U liar...

Slick dont say he is fixed...U liar...

Nalin help proper there... U copy Nalin....U liar.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us