Question for nalin nyda, please reply

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 10
nalin, I have a question for you and hopefully you will be able to help me with this problem, I have 2 2700A original receivers, and I have a new computer with vista, I went ahead and downloaded the driver and I had to buy a usb converter, to download the 262 bin anyway when I downloaded the bin to one of the receivers it took it good, and when I proceded to downloaded to the second receiver it looked like it took it to but when i finished downloading it the box stays on,ON,and all I get is a blank screen, the manu on the remote control or any function does not work, I also downloaded the factory bin then the 262 bin and nothing! can you help me and if you can let me know how I can fix this problem, your help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 11
NALIN CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY, OR ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM. THANKS.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 587
When the 2700 displays ON , the language menu should be on the tv,

Did the factory bin give you a 'blank screen' also ?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10170
When you turn it on from off (switching from back) it must show b-7-5 scrolling. If it does not you will have to install b75 boot first and then the BIN.
In any case it can't hurt to install the b75 boot again.

[link removed]
Pansat 2700A (b-75) 121 Factory Bin
Pansat 2700A (b-75) 121 Factory Bin
New Factory bin, loader and b-75 upgrade
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2700A(b-75).zip (560.7 KB)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us