Hardware installation

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 53
i have one sattlite antenna installed for echo/3ku, want to install another for 7ku,
where to get cheap antenna??
which one to buy??
how to set up the direction??
any perticular equipment required to set up the direction??
if yes the tell about the eqipment also?/

any one pls help, or provide site from where i can get the information.

thanx

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1713
You can buy there:

http://www.lyngsatDOTcom/

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2463
you will come across cheap dish on e bay also,you can get a good used one for cheap also

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2843
get a dishpro lnb and a dish 500 dish.
u can get echo 7 and 8. this will give you lots of channels. use a disecq switch with port 1 to echo 7, port 2 for 8, port 3 for 3. set up accordingly in ur reciever. all u need to have is a compass. use the sites plymouth gave u to allign.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15344
CHEAP ANTEANNA= USED IN NEWSPAPER, FLEA MARKET, TAG SALES OR USED SALES IN MANY FORUMS..

ANY 18 inch or 20 inch DTV or DN dish is fine...personally I would ghet a 20 inch Dish 500 that gets both echo 7 (119 sat.. and echo 8-10 (110 sateliite), and then connect all 3 sats 61.5-110-119 thru a disque switch..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10119
African said:

"you will come across cheap dish on e bay also,you can get a good used one for cheap also"

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15357
Converting to PUFF_1.0.1 from any (B-75/Lzma/Old Puff)

The most common factor lately, seems to be the loaders that work for some and not for others... thats a matter of trial and error on your part. The ones I have listed have been tested and work for me, so if it works for you...use it. Or READ around they're easy to find.
If you keep a channel list...save it before proceeding as this following will WIPE CLEAN any and all settings you had.

Open UkRoNiCs BOX Updater .420.

select -Ukr_PUFF1.0.1_ConvertBOX.bin

Using rear switch OFF/On....on first lights hit the write button...box will reboot into 'rolling PUFF'--this indicates 'waiting for PUFF bin'.

Using same loader..no need to OFF/ON the box at this point (but it wont kill it if you do),select the Team-PUFF bin of choice up to the latest 262

hit the write button when ready, box will again reboot, will pause of last 'F', and turn ON.

This brings up the language screen and the rest is up to you.

BTW...no need to set default keys--but couldnt hurt*

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 897
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us