Nfusion help

Bronze Member
Username: Bbford

Post Number: 18
i am haveing a hard time figuring out my nfusion i downloaded a step by step tutorial but can not get things to work what is the latest file for this resiever and were can i find it thanks for any help

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 202
Latest bin is 1.45.2
Latest boot file is 1.30 but if you have 1.28 no need to update boot file.

File can be found at f2atv.com and most other fta sites.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i have loaded all the proper bins in the proper sequance but still no tv am i missing a step and how do i get the guide do i need to loaad a channel list and if so witch one i do get the nasa channel and the info channels so every thing is good in that respect thanks for your help>

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15371
How to scan..

First set your dish settings/ Menu/ OK/0000/Installation and then set all your sat settings and save

Hit menu on remote control/Installation/ OK/ 0000/ Scroll down to Channel Scan/OK/Satellite/OK/scroll to Sats and press OK on each Sat you want to scan / OK to put a heart beside each sat that you have setup outside / once done press the Menu key again/Scroll down to Multiple Sat Search/press right arrow key to get the search feature/ OK and all your Sats will scan in one run

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3135
bob u said no tv, ?
did scan all the dishes?
if you did
go to menu, internet , sw version check.
make sure u have latest bin (1.452) ..\
as long as the red light is on in ur front of reciever, that means ur internet connections is good, and it should work, which sat is nasa channel on, u can do a advance scan on nfusion, by go to menu, installation ,channel scan, click on add tp, put down freq for specific channe, symbolrate, and click on search channel.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 682
Are you even hooked up to the internet, if so how? Check to see if you have a isp showing in your internet connection.

Does the little red light come on, on the front of the display?

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 118
Bill Vickers - Are you even hooked up to greg raf, if so how?

Check your connection.

Does the little red light come on?

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 154
Nalin Nyda is a LOSER

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 686
Visual, did your parents have any kids that lived? Better yet, do you know your parents. They can't be to proud of you. When you were born the doctor slapped your mother.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
yes i am hooked to the internet my problem i believe is maybe the bin i can load the factory bin and the 130 boot and i get the good on the front of the stb but wheb i try to load the 145 bin i just get 9enu i have tried a few diffarant ones but its always the same and they come from the nfusion site is it something im doing wrong and it dosnt matter if i select boot or main on the loader?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3140
go to menu, internet , sw version check, sw upgrade, this will download the latest bin.....................1.42

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
when i go to sw version there is no upgrade to check it just shows me boot r3x 130 crc is correct but thats it no upgrade option

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
thank you to all for your exallent help i have it up and all is well it turned out to be a bad file found one at dss central lots better than my old pansat 2500 although that one treated me without any problems for 5 years and i would still recomend pansat as a resiever would still have it if it were not for a power flash last time i tried to up date could still be jtaged i guess well happy tv watching and thanks again>

Gold Member

Post Number: 3145
bob .......
i don't know if u seen my posts but for
nfusion
always download it from
[link removed]
[link removed]
both have safe files...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
i did download from that site but for some reson that file would not load for me dont no why?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
day 3 with new nfusion so far soo good very happy with this box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us