I should have stayed with b-75 flu

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 29
ever since i change from b-75 to regular puff then everbody said convert to lzma puff,so i did now there's no lzma 262 bin yet,so now i wanna change back to regular puff,did that used the conversion kit lzma to reg.puff loader 420 with the ukr_puff1.0.1_convertbox bin then loaded the latest frankjvvh 262 puff bin but now getting bad and scabled channels?can someone help i should have just left it alone it was working just perfect before puff

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15327
Converting to PUFF_1.0.1 from any (B-75/Lzma/Old Puff)

The most common factor lately, seems to be the loaders that work for some and not for others... thats a matter of trial and error on your part. The ones I have listed have been tested and work for me, so if it works for you...use it. Or READ around they're easy to find.
If you keep a channel list...save it before proceeding as this following will WIPE CLEAN any and all settings you had.
Open UkRoNiCs BOX Updater .420. select -Ukr_PUFF1.0.1_ConvertBOX.bin- 1mb
OFF/On....on fisrt lights hit the write button...box will reboot into 'rolling PUFF'--this indicates 'waiting for PUFF bin'.
Using same loader..no need to OFF/ON the box at this point (but it wont kill it if you do),
select the Team-PUFF bin of choice up to the latest 262 (unless otherwise posted by us)
hit the write button when ready, box will again reboot, will pause of last 'F', and turn ON.
This brings up the language screen and the rest is up to you.

BTW* no need to set default keys--but couldnt hurt*

[link removed]

All the files are linked ..

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 30
lk,i started all over i loaded the boot 60 boot file again with blacklist updater1.4 now whats next?

Bronze Member
Username: Slicee

Bflo, New york Usa

Post Number: 50
just stay with the b-75 .. if it aint broke dont fix it .. just wait an extra hr for a new bin when the next ecm comes .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15330
If your box is still using original software such as Boot60 and/or 294t type bins and you want to convert your box to PUFF, you MUST fisrt load the b75_m 64k bootfile using UkRoNiCs BOX Updater.420. set to Boot and box ON completely (Straight-through cable) *Check your COM settings* hit the write button..box will reboot (B-75 B-75) continue on by loading in the jvvh_208_1.bin, same loader, but turn box OFF/On from main power, and at first display of lights on the front (or first 'b') *same COM settings* hit the write button..box will again reboot (B-75 will stick on 5 for 30 seconds) then come ON.

Next load the B75 latest 262 Converted file

[link removed]

all file needed are linked...

why do U continute to waste my time..had U read my link ...all U need was there!

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 147
he is not wasting your time old man,,,,,,,he is not asking you to answer anything,,,,,,,,,why do you like to talk down to people,,,,,if you don't like to answer post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GET THE F.UCK OUT OF HERE

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15334
blow me "dish"...aka nalin, Plymouth, DN mole!

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 149
no one would blow a wrinkled old man,,,,,,,,,whats wrong with you,,,,,,not only are you an old fa.rt but a damn moleste.r,,,,,,,

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 123
Nalin Nyda is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us