Conversion - 262 BINs

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10069
Everything for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package. Do NOT use on genuine Pansat 2700

Instructions included.

Only PUFF version of 262 Bins released so far

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

You must use PUFF BOOT and PUFF Bins or wait till B75 and LZMA BINs are released.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10084

USE Either b75 or PUFF.
LZMA version not available yet.

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or PUFF files or PUFF_LMZA FILES.
If you have b75 boot, you must use b75 section for b75 BINs or
you must convert to PUFF boot to use PUFF BINs
If you have PUFF boot, you must use PUFF BINs.
If you do not have PUFF BOOT, you MUST first convert to PUFF BOOT using the 640K 253 version file before installing the latest.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Silver Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 219
Hi Nalin,

I have 2500 to 2700 converted Pansat. Per instruction, I was trying to going thru Section B to convert into Puff but it showing write error at the end of the process of burning. I am using 2500-2700 loader by Chasncyand... and using boot.

Can you please help me?

Bronze Member
Username: Adrenalyzer

Post Number: 51
USE puff, DNload boot 60 1rst, with 2700-2500 loader, when finished DNloading, wait until you have knight rider lights, leave unit on.
THEN DNload puff cam am 253 bin,when finished DNload, then DON'T touch unit until it says on. Then turn unit off. Get latest puff bin-262, use loader, B.L 1.4.0. then turn on unit, and then it will read, P, then U, then F, then click write bin. When finished, wait until unit says on. Turn off, Then hook up to tv, do a blind scan 1rst, if your hitting more than 1 bird, then do sat scan on the rest. P.S Make sure you use all puff boot and bins, "K" Kool

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 471
All new pansat clone files labelled avaible at www.dishkeys.co.nr!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10108
Andrea Bargnani:
I don't think you have enough appreciation of the installation of conversion BINs. Please stay out of posting links from a specific thread associated with conversion BINs, unless you have specific links for installation and understanding between different BIN types that exist within the conversion and distictions against Pansat clone files and genuine Pansat 2700 files.

Silver Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 220
I did exactly the way it was written in instruction file. my receiver now says "JVVH-PUFF '2.62_EUbx<fwank7>:75 LONG_LIVE.FTA"

however I am still getting scrambled channel.

did I do something wrong?

Silver Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 221
hi nalin,

need your help plzzzzz......

Username: Shortcut

Post Number: 1
is the lothario bin for lzma style?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15340
Lothario makes 2 types of 2500-2700 converted bins...so ya got to be careful which one U use..Lothario has made a LZMA file and a regular PUFF bin...peronally I would NOT recommend use any of his fixes....LZMA isn't really what people should be using now, since its really not well supported ...

Normal PUFF bins by Fwank7, Nkk, and Ukronicc seem to be the most reliable and popular, especially since they have teamed together..I suggest using ONLY files with one of those 3 names in it..

if ya need em, here they are..
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 132
OK Nalin since you seem to know a bit about puff bins, i would like to know step by step How to Convert my Pansat 2500a , {which i already converted to 2700 b75} to a Puff... everytime you answer, all you do is paste the website, and their are too many confusing docs there....so please help answer my question with patience because i'm having a hard time converting.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10109
Go to the url above. If your interest is to get PUFF in the end. Go to PUFF subdirectory.
Download the full_kit from the PUFF sub-sub-directory and unzip it into a separate directory in your computer.
Read the Instructions and follow them explicitly.

THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS.

If you are uncomfortable or not willing to try, I can assure you that there are people who I know are using the b75_262 very comfortable.

If you want to stay with b75 you should download the ALL_B75_262 from b75 directory and just install one of the two or three b75 BINs there. following the instructions in the b75 directory.

I did not create the files. The instructions are just a little bit of tidying-up from the language used by the original publishers of the instructions. That is all I have done.

Bronze Member
Username: Chow

Post Number: 36
hey YASH i know what the problem is with your receiver i had the same issue,press 8282 then go to set default keys that should do it for the bad and scrambled channels

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15346
Converting to PUFF_1.0.1 from any (B-75/Lzma/Old Puff)

The most common factor lately, seems to be the loaders that work for some and not for others... thats a matter of trial and error on your part. The ones I have listed have been tested and work for me, so if it works for you...use it. Or READ around they're easy to find.
If you keep a channel list...save it before proceeding as this following will WIPE CLEAN any and all settings you had.

Open UkRoNiCs BOX Updater .420.

select -Ukr_PUFF1.0.1_ConvertBOX.bin

Using rear switch OFF/On....on first lights hit the write button...box will reboot into 'rolling PUFF'--this indicates 'waiting for PUFF bin'.

Using same loader..no need to OFF/ON the box at this point (but it wont kill it if you do),select the Team-PUFF bin of choice up to the latest 262

hit the write button when ready, box will again reboot, will pause of last 'F', and turn ON.

This brings up the language screen and the rest is up to you.

BTW...no need to set default keys--but couldnt hurt*

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10111
THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS.

The quick method of using convert boX is prone to more problems than is worth.

I have tried both methods and am recommending the method described originally by Chancysand with PUFF_260 release. IT WORKS.

Look in the PUFF section of

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15350
Converting to PUFF_1.0.1 from any (B-75/Lzma/Old Puff)

The most common factor lately, seems to be the loaders that work for some and not for others... thats a matter of trial and error on your part. The ones I have listed have been tested and work for me, so if it works for you...use it. Or READ around they're easy to find.
If you keep a channel list...save it before proceeding as this following will WIPE CLEAN any and all settings you had.

Open UkRoNiCs BOX Updater .420.

select -Ukr_PUFF1.0.1_ConvertBOX.bin

Using rear switch OFF/On....on first lights hit the write button...box will reboot into 'rolling PUFF'--this indicates 'waiting for PUFF bin'.

Using same loader..no need to OFF/ON the box at this point (but it wont kill it if you do),select the Team-PUFF bin of choice up to the latest 262

hit the write button when ready, box will again reboot, will pause of last 'F', and turn ON.

This brings up the language screen and the rest is up to you.

BTW...no need to set default keys--but couldnt hurt*

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10116
LK, YOU IDIOT.

STOP POSTING AND AGAIN AND AGAIN,

WHAT YOU HAVE NOT TESTED.

THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS.
The quick method of using convert box is prone to more problems than is worth.

I have tried both methods and am recommending the method described originally by Chancysand with PUFF_260 release. IT WORKS.

Look in the PUFF section of

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 903
Sorry for the downtime on FTALIFE.

We will be working around the clock to get FTALIFE online again. Once back online it will have many more servers and will be able to have 20,000+ members online at the same time.

Attn:

Members Once FTALIFE comes back online we will be having a huge giveaway!

(2) 46" Samsung 1080P HDTV's
(10) Sonicview 4000's
(5) Sonicview 360 Elite's
(2) Sonicview 8000 HD's
That's right everyone you heard correctly! Your going to be getting FREE HDTV's with the best receiver on the market now...

When we are back up use this link to register:

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 145
More of Nalin Nyda bashing fellow members

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 112
More of greg raf bashing LK

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »