Pansat problem

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 242
my pansat 2700a will not pick up echo 8 only echo7. i thought i could have been my antenna but i hooked it to the antenna in my room and it still will not pick up echo 8 i think its a problem with my box any ideas anyone

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9954
Is it a genuine Pansat 2700A or a conversion?

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
it is genuine pansat 2700a and it gets no quality on echo 8 only echo 7

Gold Member

Post Number: 9956
There are several factors to consider. There are LNBs and systems which scan both 119 and 110 and require special settings in your antenna setup.
Are you sure you have proper setup done in your antenna setup?
The variations as are as follows:-
1. LNB type - stander Ocs or dish pro. This setting can be easily modified and tried.
2. LNB frequency: 11250
3. Port settings are usually 1 for 119W and 2 for 110w. This can vary. also with certain LNBs, you have to scan 119 first then disconnect in antena settings and then scan 110W sometimes with a port setting and sometimes with "None" as port settings.
4. First TP
usually 12239 for 119 and 12224 for 110W, though lately the first TP for 119 has become 12224 (see lyngsat)

Look at these tips and see what you can do. Otherwise post details of your dish(es), LNBs switches and Antenna settings and see if somebody can help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
so i should scan 119 then after turn off the 119 on desiq and the scan 110 is that what u mean

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2113
humberto como andas. just check your settings in antenna setup.if you are using a switch 119(echo7) is on port 1 and 110(echo8) is on port 2.also if you are using single lnbs your lnb type is standard.once you correct your settings scan all and watch tv.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9965
That's right and also try LNB type selection changes and also try 110W on diseqc "None'

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 389
If you tried all of the above and still having the problem, try this. I was having the same problem and this helped. Got it from another site...
Ok for the people with the 99% signal and 0% quality on a Pansat 2700a or the Pansat 3500 , just found out what the problem was, only need to change the 2 Capacitors from the power board , they are mark like c13 and c14 ,
(470uf 16volts) changed them and the quality just went from 0% to 85% , heres a pic of the parts ! My receiver with the same problem and I fixed.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Desi_munda

Post Number: 154
dont worry be happy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us