FINISH24 A RIPOFF..........

Anonymous

FINISH24 IS A RIPOFF HE TOOK ME FOR 75.00 my mistake i wanted tv so i was willing to take a chance.beware fellow forum writers and observers. he took me to the cleaner he will not answer my emails and now he has blocked my emails from being sent to him.......his name is kevin mamon addy po box10062 fort wayne indiana 46850 jmill

Last Warning
Unregistered guest
I don't understand why all yall are griping & complaining about being ripped off from this guy, I seen where you were all Warned not to buy these cards from him cause it was a Scam, but none of you listened it is your own fault for not listening!!

also the post by The Original Cali777 is also a Scam, that is NOT Cali777 so everyone has been Warned if you send your $$ and get taken DONT COMPLAIN..

Anonymous

i posted the info for my fellow surfers i know what i did was a risk but im telling everyone the truth so no one else will get screwed.....thats why im griping.........jmill

SmarTY Pants
Unregistered guest
You tried to buy something illegal how are you going to report him? Its your loss buddy. You should have known there isnt a p4 hack out. Suck it up and be happy it wasnt more then the 75 measley dollars. I just suggest you be smarter in the future.

Anonymous

finish24 well folks he has promised to ship to me im just waiting to get a date of delivery if it does come i will apologize

Anonymous

finish 24 is a scammer he took moneyfrom a bunch of people ive been told stay away from him his name is kevin mamon fort wayne ind

number7
Unregistered guest
i get a real laugh out of you peaple .your compaining about getting riped off couse you cant wait till the hack is out but your riping off dtv so what goes around comes around. be more carefull next time be patiant.

Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 6
Finish24--Kevin Mamon: Yeah, he's a ripoff artist, and his fake name of "Mamon" warns you of that fact. "Mamon" is a Mexican derogatory term that literally has something to do with being a tit-sucker, but figuratively it comes closer to our English "scumbag." He tells you what he is while laughing at you, and than you bite. LISTEN TO ME: if you don't see a post verified or endorsed by a registered and trusted soul-mate, ignore it!

Anonymous

kenneth david i got took by the as hole to contact me i have a revenge method jmill1948@aol.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us