QQQ/Cali777 is back and I've got the Hack!

The original Cali777
Unregistered guest
Yes, since you all requested my return, and it looks like that loser HU Hefner is gone, I am back!
I also have some exciting information. I HAVE A WORKING AND FAIRLY CHEAP P4 HACK! I am working on a mail box this afternoon so I cant get tracked but it will be $200 Canadian. Post your name and or email and I will get back to you.
Cali777 is back!

You wish
Unregistered guest
BS--SCAM

Anonymous

cal if its really you send me info.... jmill1948@aol.com thanks

You Wish
Unregistered guest
It's Not Cali777!!!!

DssEvolution
Unregistered guest
jmill-- Don't waste your $$

happy
Unregistered guest
Guys.... it all seems legit.

Excited about Nothing
Unregistered guest
Yep a Legitament Scam!!

Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 1
this guy is the biggest peice of sh*t on the internet and should eat himself and die if you would have seen the two post he just made that were deleted by moderators you would know this piece of crap is also finish 24 and is also laughing about all the people he scammed.

soothsayer
Unregistered guest
i think its that hu hefner not finish 24.Hefner got mad at the real cali777 for bugging him in hi posts and so using his name to get back at him is what this clown seems to be doing.It sucks cuz the old cali777 was an asset to this place.

LkkAtMe
Unregistered guest
Taz Spin I think that is someone trying to be funny by using finish 24 and cali777 screenname and making those dumb posts. I don't beleive its really finish or cali.

Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 3
it may not be the real cali777 but this is what he tried to post.

Cali777
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 04:34 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you dont want to beleive I have a hack then screw you. I am cali777 and finsh 24 and I took all of your money with my fake names.

so if you don't want people not to be able to impersonate you, you should register your screen name
And if The original Cali777 is claiming to have a hack for 200 cdn he is full of sh*t and trying to scam a few more people by the way I will sell you a programed dtv card with all channels open (audio) for just $50

Excited about Nothing
Unregistered guest
you all should read this it is a post be who i believe is the Real Cali:::
-----------------------------------------------
Qoute:--Ok I am here to set this straight, DO NOT Send or make any deals with Cali777(I am NOT SELLING ANYTHING & NOT FIXING ANY CARDS FOR ANYBODY), there is an A**Hole using MY nick & i will NOT be Posting anymore on this site, due to this Guy he will probably try & retract this statement just like the one i posted to "dude" so Thank Him "HU Hefner"

THIS IS MY (CALI777) LAST POST HERE!!!

The Nick Cali777 is RETIRED so anyone using it Do Not TRUST Them & If you Get SCAMMED Don't say I didn't WARN YOU!! Believe me or not i really Don't Care I am the 1 & only Cali777 That started this Thread & Helped out so many others on this site..So Goodbye....End Qoute::
-------------------------------------------------

so i would say it is safe to say this is Not Cali777, it is someone tring to cash in on Cali's name!!! Nothing more then a SCAM!

tonto
Unregistered guest
Or thats what he is trying to get us to believe.I bet he set up that whole other evil cali777 just so he could scam us all and look innocent.

kong
Unregistered guest
bullshit you are the trouble maker couse your using my name now(tonto)

tonto
Unregistered guest
looks like your name is kong

I.P. Nightly
Unregistered guest
Edith Keeler must die

Plenty O'Toole
Unregistered guest
Everything I say is a lie. No! That means that what I just said is a lie. Aaaargh! Overload! Overload!

Nick Cali
Unregistered guest
Aaaargh? Sounds like the original Cali777 is still kicking around.

kong
Unregistered guest
you focken moron iv got a few names

THE BOSS
Unregistered guest
you are all low brow back woods sister screwing rednecks and if i told you once i told you a thousand times you will not get free tv no more the p6 is on its way i made some mistakes with the p4 &p5 so im going to fix it for all you peaple who are to cheap to pay for my sevices. i have nothing against you that want to hack my cards it is just that i have bosses that i have to answer to and thats that. so good luck on what ever ventures that you all go on to yours truly dave dtv

Rupert Murdoch
Unregistered guest
Clean up your room now!

spidey
Unregistered guest
this is in response to that b*tthead calling himself boss just so that u know u goat smelling punk what ever u come up with we will have an answer for. what r u going to do when we crack ur new p6 it has been in europe for a while. what makes u think it hasnt been hacked yet. u do talk alot of s#it but i know for a fact that it to will be hacked so u just keep on talking that smack cause it is comming real soon!!!! i think u have a very tiny wee wee so messing with us and trying to discourage us gets u off. so go ahead wack away u low life!!!!

Kill this thread
Unregistered guest
This thread sucks....

king kong
Unregistered guest
tonto/kong has a few names...like @sspirate,sh1tshark,boyf#cker....yeah...he has a few.

This thread sucks
Unregistered guest
Kill this thread

tonto
Unregistered guest
Why don't you kill Nick Cali777...or would that be suicide?

StoopidAmerican
Unregistered guest
Cali777(Nick), do you still have thehack for sale?

Unregistered guest
Cali777 I need a password hacked please email me back!!!! :-)

The Real Bosss
Unregistered guest
aahahhahhah this is some funny shiznit ...TazSpin ....you an-l raped poo pirate , your computer is not safe we will get you ....next knock you hear will be the knee cappers .....youre dead dickhead ...
P,S, .......BAN THIS CUMPUMPER !!!

Anti_Dave_Tv_2004
Unregistered guest
Cali777 was a no good beaner anyway , he never did anything but run his splooge sucker...good for nothing wetback fence jumper ....STFU about that loser already .....dont buy anything untill you are told by someone with a clue ,understand your jonsing , we all are .....be cool save up your cash ...get a card now while cheap ..sub to dave for basic $39.99 get bootstrap .burn it up ....next best thing to free .......anti_dave_tv =)

Unregistered guest
Hey u fudge hacker!!

Unregistered guest
I'm contacting athourities on u PAL!! (;

Cali777
Unregistered guest
I did not start this post.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us