Pansat 2700a sometimes no signal or scrambled

Bronze Member
Username: Gsmax

Post Number: 20
I've been trying for days now to figure this out. Can't find answers with all the reading and research. Started with the last bin and same with the new 261 bin. Here goes:sats 110 & 119 are intermittenly saying "no signal or scrambled" and then comes back in. I have 80 to 98% quality and strength on both sats. They are tight, not moving at all (not even a breeze right now). All connections are tight. Disconnected the diseqc switch cleaned and dried (in case of moisture - I live in Florida), re-connected and put more vaseline on all connections, and still now and then I lose it, then it comes back after a couple of minutes. I re-downloaded the bin (I got them from future), still same thing. What could it be? Possibly need to change the diseqc switch? Right now I have a pansat diseqc switch, Can that be replaced with another type? And can I buy one at Best Buy or Circuit City?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Can anybody give me some advice? Please...LK....someone?

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15177
Buy a another disque switch for $5, at most stores...call em!...U should always have a spare anyways as they can go very easily..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Thanks LK. I thought that's what it could be. Went to Radio Shack. Nothing said diseqc though. Can you suggest someplace else?

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15180
http://www.globalwholesalers.biz/switches.htm

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9881
$5 for switch $10 for shippig!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help