JTAG instructions and files

Bronze Member
Username: Header108

Post Number: 53
260 fortec bin screwed up to megasat receivers would like to learn how to JTAG these boxes please help with a link with files and instructions and would a jtag cable 20 pin work that came from e-bay??

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9868
If you have light you do not need to jtag.
You can get a lot of information at:
[link removed]

but many other sites carry this kind of jtag information.

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15160
Nalin U have NEVER done a Jag in your life...how do U even know that site has CORRECT Jtag info...U don't!

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 855
Chas don't listen to LK the RAT , shes off her meds again , the info and addy Nakin posted is 100% correct

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 95
but many other sites carry this kind o jtag information! R u trying to use reverse psychology now Nalin? R u and The Coders really Sisters?

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 859
greg rat , good name for a LK cronie lmao

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 96
Coders dont you have a terrible empty feeling in your skull?

Platinum Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1427
nalin is right no need to jtag if you have power ... I would recommend you start over using your boot60 and last 294T bin. Magasats are a lot like FLUs as far as conversions go. You must change your receiver firstly back to plain old magasat then to 2500 cloned pansat using 294T bin then upgrade to pansat 2700. Then finaly to PUFF.
NOw I am guessing this is a good way to try. if not Jtag it if you feel you must. what can you loss.
I have converted magasats b4 just to 2500. But read that you can convert them all the way to PUFF using the same bins as you would for FORTECs. If you need all the files PM me and I will email them to you with instuctions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us