Converting to PUFF = signal problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_asya

Montreal, Qubec Canada

Post Number: 49
i had flu converted to b75 now i have converted my reciver to PuFf and the signal is gone is that problem is related to the converting or my antenna plz if any one could help and one more thing can i convert i mean go back to B75 from PUFF tnx in advance bye

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9872
The instructions for PUFF conversion are precise, and so are the instructions for b75.
In any case, what ever end result you want to achieve, you will have to go back to 2500 level i.e. boot b60 first.

If the end result you want to achieve is going to be b75 then use b75 section, if PUFF then use PUFF section from the following URL.
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

You must know that when you do this kind of boot changing etc., you lose all your setup and scan and after getting to the end point of installing latest BIN you still have to do full setup.

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 90
When you change the boot file it defaults back to factory default settings. You have to set up the satellite settings again and change the disq switch settings again.

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 188
This "No Signal" display comes to me with my Flu converted puff also at times. You do a hard reboot- remove power conection from the wall for some time and redo, signals are there. Try this pl.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us