PANSAT CONVERTED 2500-2700

Bronze Member
Username: Tut22

Post Number: 16
Hello,
Are there any files available for pansat converted 2500-2700 yet?

Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Tejaz

Post Number: 17
pansat2500, flu, and clones

b-75--no fix
puff--up fix
lzma--no fix

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Bronze Member
Username: Tut22

Post Number: 17
Thank you :-)

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15103
Both B75 and Puff have new files released..

www.dsscommunity.c*om

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9809
261 Conversion BINs.

4th April, 2008.

There is one 261 BIN released in b75 section.

There are 3 261 BINs released in PUFF section.

There are no releases yet in PUFF_LZMA sections for 261 BIN.>

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Silver Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 130
okay, i have looked for the Puff conversion from B75 but have not found a step by step instruction, since i am a dummy at most of this please be kind!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9826
How many steps of instructions do you need? In the full_kit above there are about 30 steps.

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15126
Jvvh-Team-PUFF Conversion made simple & 261 bins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your box is still using original software such as Boot60 and/or 294t type bins and you want to convert your box to PUFF, you MUST fisrt load the b75_m 64k bootfile using UkRoNiCs BOX Updater.420. set to Boot and box ON completely (Straight-through cable) *Check your COM settings* hit the write button..box will reboot (B-75 B-75) continue on by loading in the jvvh_208_1.bin, same loader, but turn box OFF/On from main power, and at fisrt display of lights on the front (or first 'b') *same COM settings* hit the write button..box will again reboot (B-75 will stick on 5 for 30 seconds) then come ON.
Proceed to step #2

Converting to PUFF_1.0.1 from any (B-75/Lzma/Old Puff)*with the exception listed above*

The most common factor lately, seems to be the loaders that work for some and not for others... thats a matter of trial and error on your part. The ones I have listed have been tested and work for me, so if it works for you...use it. Or READ around they're easy to find.
If you keep a channel list...save it before proceeding as this following will WIPE CLEAN any and all settings you had.
Open UkRoNiCs BOX Updater .420. select -Ukr_PUFF1.0.1_ConvertBOX.bin- 1mb
OFF/On....on fisrt lights hit the write button...box will reboot into 'rolling PUFF'--this indicates 'waiting for PUFF bin'.
Using same loader..no need to OFF/ON the box at this point (but it wont kill it if you do),
select the Team-PUFF bin of choice up to the latest 261 (unless otherwise posted by us)
hit the write button when ready, box will again reboot, will pause of last 'F', and turn ON.
This brings up the language screen and the rest is up to you.
BTW* no need to set default keys--but couldnt hurt*

[link removed]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW...every file U need to convert to from old pansat 2500 to B75 2700...and then to Puff 2700, if ya want is also right here..

[link removed]

jvvh m bin
jvvh 208 bin
Puff loaders (2 of em)
Puff convertbox file
Puff 261 file

Username: Lasya

Post Number: 1
LK, could you please help me to convert my pansat 2700 box to puff. I am not able to open the link you mentioned
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us