FINISH24 and his p4/p5 cards.........

Anonymous

FINISH WHATS THE FUCA>Z>> DEAL you take money orders and cash them and dont send the product out you 1 sly fuc er.......you get yours...... ever heard of us postal fraud....... u best either send a refund or get a card where it was promised....u chit....
next post will have your name and address.so get busy

Anonymous

had problems with that assssss too..bigun

Anonymous

-=-=-=^^
<___________>
loooserrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous

I WAS THINKING OF BUYING A FEW FROM HIM BUT I GUESS ITS NOT A GOOd idea.........JANET

use ya head
Unregistered guest
Not to sound rude but why would you ever buy anything from some unregistered user who you don't know? I bet he did Western Union so that he couldn't get caught. Postal fraud does not apply to wire transfer so you guys all got took. Its unfortunate that people like finish24 exist but if you guys would smarten up a bit he/she couldn't operate. A little common sense goes a long way. If you sent money order you MAY have a chance but not much and I bet the address is an anonymous rented post box.

that is dumb
Unregistered guest
Like 'use ya head' said why would you even buy from an unregistered user? Very dumb! Ive gotten scammed before too, not from this guy, but from someone off of sell.com and the post office did s--t about it I was just out of 400 f-ing dollars.

Anonymous

finish24 you have emailed me to say you will ship it to me if i recieve it next week i will apologize

Anonymous

FINISH24 IS A SCAMMER A RIPOFF ALSO KNOWN AS KEVIN MAMON FROM FORT WAYNE INDIANA TOOK MONEY FROM QUITE A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM STAY CLEAR AND POST HIS NAME IN ALL FORUMS..........

Bronze Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 70
i agree finish24 is a total looser a scam a liar a cheat a thief scum of the earth and most of all a coward to threaten someone while on the internet real bad dude lol chickenchit give your real name and address....or just come visit me...... you want to shoot up my house come on assswipe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us