Username: Ftabandidio

Post Number: 2
I found the lowest price on the CNX Mini
www.onestopfta.com/store.htm

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15065
Conaxsat has a DSS homesite at [link removed]

I would buy from any one of their sponsors/advertisers at their site..the homesite and their forums will help ya out if ya have any problems with their sponsors..and all are very reputable and well known..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9745
LK is a seriously fraudulent person, who will advice you to get thing from where she gets most commisions.
She has already defrauded people from a site called dssfta which shut down with missing money, another one lately called ftaprosupport where $20000 was missing.
Her own site call dsscommunity has a prominent ad asking you to pay money.

Watch out for her devious ways.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15068
Dsscommunity is a FREE site and asks for NO monies..and I have no association with FTAprosupport...

so once again, Nalin posts BOGUS wrongful info...and contributes nothing to this thread...as I I least did provide some truthful and factual info..

Nalin, your DN mole act is obvious and old..

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 815
keylargo
Username: Key_largo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 01:49 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WARNING"
Don't ever log on, click-on or go to any links LK tells you. "HE IS THE RAT"
TRUE..LK IS THE RAT
P.S. They follow your IP address and hunt you down.

P.S.S. But don't worry, if you got $, it talks and you can get off. I know $$$$ Talks, but LK walks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9748
Upload

Post Number: 3
before i bought my CNX Mini There...i spoke to the person there he does business with CNX direct...i called CNX the Sales Rep told me that NuVision Express Is A Authorized Dealer!!!

Call CNX 4 Ya Self!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15077
Rocky ...something stinks here...all other sites sell the CNX for the same prices...that site U linked is $60 cheaper by about 33%....I wouldn't trust your site for nothing...

BTW ...its NOT an authorized dealer either..

Maybe they started selling clones, but something ain't right with your cheap site and price...if it sounds too good to be true, then theres something WRONG here!

People use a well known established reputable sponsor at a reputable site...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15078
Roger I noticed now that U only have 2 posts here and BOTH are spamming that site...I think I know your game already.. ..

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 134
LK you forgot to put a cp on this,,,,everyone here knows that you know sh.it about anything,,,,,

Post Number: 4
well LK im just trying to help here...if its makes you feel better i know you are a hater call CNX here is the manufacture website http://www.conaxsat.com/

Ask for Joon
he will tell you that NuVision Express is Legit!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15079
I'm no hater of anything or anybody except rats...and thieves

I'm well informed of CNX website

Also I am well informed about CNX Direct dealer site...why would he sell to a competitor like the one U mention, at a substantial discount, and lose his own customers..

again 1 + 1 does NOT = 2 here..

So what U are saying is CNX Direct is selling em to your site cheaper than their own customers, and then U turning around and underselling me...I (CNX Direct) would have to be retarded to do such a thing!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9756
LK - LEARN INSTEAD OF POSTING

Why do you keep on pretending that you know a lot?
here are the prices of Conaxsat Mini at the site recommended by Rocky and and another site in Toronto recommende by waderya in another thread where you also posted your spam and your idiotic information.

http://www.globalfta.net/osc/catalog/index.php?cPath=21
cnx mini with usb & switch

Upgrade Software & Update Channel Database through USB Port and RS232 MPEG-II Digital & Fully DVB Compliant. Smart Card Reader(Optional) C/KU band control for each antenna LNB Tone Switch 22KHz mode on/off' Multi-LNB controlled by DiSeqC =>DiSEqC 1.0, ...more info +

$119.99
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us