Pansat 2700 Problem

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 284
I know people have talked about this problem here before but I can't seem to find the information I am looking for. I have searched enough so please help if you know what to do.

Everytime I download the latest file on my pansat 2700, all the satellites get deleted and I have to rescan everything. Is there something I have to do from the menu to save all the settings or is there a some kind of a file I have to donwload before downloading the latest file, so it keeps all the settings saved.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Regards,

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9746
You can save everything under channel master from
http://www.sharpc.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
Thanks for replying Nalin, I have the channel master but I don't know what to do with it...
Can you or anyone that has experience with this help please?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9755
Channel Master has extensive documentation. The only thing I can add is
1. if you are using a 2500/Flu converted to 2700, you still use a straight RS232 cable to connect, but specify "Pansat 2700 or 3500" when asked the receiver type.
2. "Read from STB" and "Write to STB" are located in the Tool menu in the header.
3. Do a scan once and save it under Channel master. Edit it under Channel master and then save it back to your receiver.
4. In future, you will just read from STB before changing the BIN and then write to STB after the BIN BURN has completed and receiver is ON.

You may have to renew the scan every 4-6 months if there have been a lot of TP changes. However, if you are doing minor TP scans in between BIN changes, you will be keeping a good personal list of channels and favourites and Parental lock all the time.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 548
also, next time you load a bin wait till the 2700 reboots and shows a channel number before you start download.

after download the 2700 should reboot to a channel.

loading a bin with the night rider lights on 2700 will erase saved settings

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
Thank you guys for replying, I will try it out and let you know....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us