Mitsubishi VS-50501A

Username: Lass63

Post Number: 2
Hello, I have searched these boards and while I have collected some information, I still need some help! Our VS-50501A worked fine, then one day I went to turn it one and all it did was click/green power light came on, but no picture, then clicked right off. I have unplugged for days, and also tried holding the power button down and nothing at all happens. So, from what I've read, perhaps we're dealing with a power source issue or ???? My husband can check different elements with his electronic meters, but where do we start? Visually, we see nothing loose, burnt or blown (glass fuse). I have tried and tried to find a schematic for this tv, but haven't had any luck. I am attaching a picture and hope someone can at least point out what the power source is and what other elements to check. Also, can you provide the appropriate readings for each part we troubleshoot? I know I'm asking a lot, but we cannot even find a local repair shop that knows what to do with this set and we would like to get it repaired if it not overly expensive. Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us