I need HELP!!!

Silver Member
Username: Cricket674

Post Number: 203
I have a converted Pansat 2700a (2500/2700). I tried to put the bin Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_260_(PUFF) but it didn't work. i then downloaded the ALL_260_(PUFF) from public box of Nalin Nyda but it still doesn't work. if someone knows the solution please give me the right bin and tell me what was the misake i did P.S it is the first time I am using PUFF bins

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9600
You tried to install latest PUFF without converting.

Download the full_kit from the Puff directory.
Read the instructions.
Do a Boot60 installation.
Do a b75 BOOT installation.
Do a Puff Bot and PUFF_253 installation as directed using the 640K BIN.
Then install the current PUFF_260 - there are several to chose from.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
where do I get the Boot60, b75 boot, Puff BOOT and the Puff 253. i am so sorry I am just a newbie. I downloaded the Full_Kit_PUFF_LZMA_260B and saw many files there. If you can please specifically tell me which is the Boot60, b75 boot, Puff BOOT and the Puff 253 then I would be most greatful

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9608
Everything for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.

Instructions included.

Either b75 or PUFF or PUFF_ LMZA
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or PUFF files or PUFF_LMZA FILES.
If you have b75 boot, you must convert to PUFF boot to use PUFF BINs or PUFF_LMZA BOOT to use LMZA BINs.

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Silver Member
Username: Desi_munda

Post Number: 138
you dont need to worry,
in the folder of ur kit look for this file, ''Lzma-boot(PUFF.)''when u found bring it on ur desktop, after look for this file ''Lothario_260_LZMA(PUFF.)''
now start this loader ''Blacklist Updater v1.4''. now turn on ur receiver, let him turn ON completely. after put the first file named: ''Lzma-boot(Puff)'' make sure in the the loader u select Boot option not bin. when u finished it load then u can load a bin file called ''Lothario_260_LZMA(PUFF.)''. after that bring u r receiver to tv and u know what to do after....

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
i would lik to thank everyone here for helping me Especially nalin. He helped me do this through out the processand i did it. My satellite is working amazingly. nalin All the way. I was a newbie and still did everything. if you have 4 or 5 more people like Nalin then this site would be the most helping of all. Thank you for all your help and Nalin ALL the WAY

Bronze Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 13
Dans 260 works for converted 2500-2700A

Thanks Nalin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us