Help with pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Anairis07

Post Number: 16
i have a pansat 3500sd and load the last bin the box off and on the first time then freeze and now when i on the box i dont see nothing in front of the box not see number or the word on. Is the pansat is dead.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9543
If there is no light - it is dead. You need to jtag.
Pansat 3500 receivers have a power supply problem - There are two capacitors inside which if seen bulging, are dead, and need replacing. If under warranty, send it back to Pansat. If not under warranty, you may want to try replacing yourself or take to an electronics person.
This problem usually results in signal quality loss, but may also present as a dead receiver.

For more detailed info, you should look at sites like
[link removed]
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.al7bar*tk

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 612
If you listen to nalin, the wicked witch of the north, she will kill your box, send you

to hacked sites and turn you in to DN.

Check her post counts, that is really the number of boxes she has killed. Do you know

when she is going to kill a box.......................The next time she posts and

someone takes her advice.

Stay afrom her advice, she is here to send you to hacked sites and kill your fta box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9575
Ana Iris: If this pest is bothering you a lot, please call Pest Control.
If you have to call the police you will be able to find this man's address from the enclosed file.

application/pdfUpload
vickers_bill_f407003_20050426.pdf (70.8 k)

Bronze Member
Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 51
anyone knows if there a place to buy pansat-3500-jtag cable in new york or new jersey?

Username: Bodie1

Post Number: 3
Nalin help please; My 2500-2700 pansat convert just loaded new bin (260) and the remote will not work. Please tell me what I did wrong. Thanks! K

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 92
Nalin,

You had no business posting personal information about anyone on this site. Especially when the information is of no consequence to any one. You must be really sick to go fishing for such information just to be spiteful.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9589
Burkan:
I am not ashamed of it.
This information was given by another person who was being vehemently attacked. That person posted it here publicly.
I have warned this man at least 6 times not to harras me, but today he came with a virulent attack in about 8 thread in all.
He was warned 3 times what I will be doing if he attacked again

There are further measures I can take to protect and insulate myself from these attacks.

If YOU have any other suggestions of helping me get rid of these attackers, please let me know.

You might recall that Doreen and others had to resort to this measure to expose LK.

Bronze Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 93
Nalin,

There are lots of A**holes in this world and they are all over. But when the A** hole is on the net where 99.9% of posters are anonymous the best defense against attackers is to ignore them. By continuing the attacks and counter attacks you are not doing yourself any service.

If you do not come back with a bigger response then people will see through the attackers silliness and will eventually go away.

I must admit I'm no angel either, I've been known to use a sledge hammer against a fly every now and then. But years on the net kinda mallowed me a bit.

So Nalin mallow out and help people.

Bronze Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 62
Nalin, We all love you and ones that don't respect all of your posts, just need to grow up and get a life.

I think if you did ignore them (the kids)
it would drive them crazy..

Anyway, 99.99 percent of us is with ya..
and of course thanks for info.
Respectfully,
Kimberly

Bronze Member
Username: Anairis07

Post Number: 23
Fun FTA on ebay you could find one jtag cable

Gold Member

Post Number: 9631
Keep up the good work.
I am signing off.