Info on MECM

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1331

New B** MECM - March 26, 2008
New mecm in the stream today,and both providers changing primary keys (DN 0101 and B** 0901) already.
Secondary DN 0106 and B** 0907 changes (ECM) can be expected as well.
New B** MECM
New $9F MECM40 03/26

B** & Dik really do work together.
PPV will be changing Weds
Looks like Dish will be implementing new ppv ids starting Weds.
if you check the id code on weds for channel 505 it's A070B
in hex that's 657163.
DN ECM has not gone active yet, but both will probly wait till friday or saturday to hit us.

Originally Posted by The_Dss_Guy
Currently both providers dropping channels & this is a fun one, and defintely testing us to see who has the juice.
Mapcalls in the MECM! They can now do the full map table, 1 at a time, from within the mecm. These can be changed more frequently then keys, for sure. Emu's will have to be re-written to include access to the maps from within mecm to decrypt. Just a patch wont last long. Also, theres 5 interupts after map30 & if public blockers for rom102 arent set to mask interupts, then the rom 102's are being marked right now. Lots of goodies coming from nagrastars new engineers. Guess we'll see who has good support yet again. The games begin again, on a new level.

C&P from another trusted source
Ok People, I am hearing there may be a fix for this as early as tonight.. BUT if they start rotating maps, there could be a new map call every few minutes and the box would go out again. It's kinda like they're rolling keys lately, but they are now rotating map calls. We expected this a long time ago and now it has finally materialized. I guess what's needed now is a "Map Roll routine." If this is inded the case, then now it's really time to see what the coders can pull out of their hats.

Things are getting mighty interesting now!

Silver Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 249
bla we will get the fix and everything will be all good.. long live satellite piracy

bwuahahahaha!

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 50
No offense Plymouth, but anything that "the DSS guy" says is just plain bullsh!t. That guy talks out of his a s s.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1332
I just give info and not comment on this.
I dont know this guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 1342
I hope that what he says is false

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14947
Its come and gone ...been defeated with the latest bins last nite
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums