Neosat iPro or nFusion Nova, any suggestions???

Bronze Member
Username: Thoronto

Post Number: 25
I am about to buy a new box, at first I was thinking about nFusion, there was before reading about Neosat iPro 2000 Plus. Would anybody out there share their experience? Thanks (-:

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2963
i have nfusion , its up 90% of time, its good..the only thing i hate about is it takes little bit time to change channels + ipvr is not good...

on the other hand neosat ipro 2000 + has better advantages than nfusion..its built in pvr, neosat coders also release standalone fixes + iks .. so you don't need to connect ur reciever to internet all the times... rec will find best solution for which method is best..
so i am leaning towards neosat ipro 2000 + rec...
on the other hand nfusion coders also are releasing/improving their rec (like with last rec was built in close caption option)...
but still neosat ipro 2000+ is on top...of my list of best rec

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14915
Both have advantages..The Nfusion has a better working IKS system..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9493
I would vote for Nfusion. Some of the advantages offered by neosat ipro 2000 can be had separately and more conveniently.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Thank you all it is really appreciated.
(-:

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Right time to test it, are both receiver up for DN?

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 345
NO RECIVERS WORKING NOW

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1783
SADA HOW LONG IT TAKES WHEN U CHANGE FROM ONE CHANNEL TO THE OTHER.

I TOUGHT NFUSION IS ON THE TOP OF IKS. IF U ARE SAYING IPRO2000 ( IM NOT SURE IF IT USES IKS OR CARD SHRING ) THEN HOW OFTEN IT GOES DOWN ? WHEN IT'S DOWN ,DOES IT UPDAT ITSELF JUST LIKE NFUSION . AND DOES IT HAPPEN THAT NFUSION IS RELIABLE AND UP WHILE IPRO2000 IS DOWN. ?

THE NAME OF THE GAME WHO IS MORE RELIABLE AND FAST UPDATE WHEN OTHERS ARE DOWN ? THANX

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 192
nick adan,
Nfusion never went down today.

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 204
Is Nfusion working at present with new ECM?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14933
Nfusion with IKS is still up and working...never even blinked!

Silver Member
Username: Rescate

VENEZUELA, M...

Post Number: 306
Don't buy any receiver unless you gonna use it for FTA, or you don't care loosing money.

Nagravision 3 is on the stream... and stays... unbreakable.

RegardsUpload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14940
DN will be up for another year at least...for $200 and Nfusion, U get that back in 1 month of programming!

and Nfusion and these forums are primarily ONLY about FTA receivers...so Nfusion now is still a homerun to buy!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9518
At any time in th epast 2 years I would have said go and get Nfusion. However with Nagravision 3 already in Europe and already started here, I think it would be wrong to plonk $220 on any receiver today. Even today's ECM could be a 2-4 month freeze.

Silver Member
Username: Postergirl1

Post Number: 142
Nalin , after your comments here I'd run out and buy one !
Your wrong on everything you haven't cp/ ed.

Nalins say's get a satopia ...they have the full emu bin. LMAO keep posting more shitt Nalin

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 227
Neosat should have all channels up on IKS by April 7, for now they're still missing some transponders, mainly PPV sports.

Sada is right, the neosat is a light years better receiver, but Nfusion has the proven better IKS... for now. Keep in mind it took Nfusion about a year of tweaking before they had a flawless running IKS... Neosat's IKS has only been live for 3 months with the iPro 2000... so it's a work in progress, not to mention their coders still kick out the cardless fixes about as fast as VS and the rest.

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
By the way, my Neosat using IKS is up as well... but the cardless bin went down, like everyone else.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2965
''SADA HOW LONG IT TAKES WHEN U CHANGE FROM ONE CHANNEL TO THE OTHER.

I TOUGHT NFUSION IS ON THE TOP OF IKS. IF U ARE SAYING IPRO2000 ( IM NOT SURE IF IT USES IKS OR CARD SHRING ) THEN HOW OFTEN IT GOES DOWN ? WHEN IT'S DOWN ,DOES IT UPDAT ITSELF JUST LIKE NFUSION . AND DOES IT HAPPEN THAT NFUSION IS RELIABLE AND UP WHILE IPRO2000 IS DOWN. ?

THE NAME OF THE GAME WHO IS MORE RELIABLE AND FAST UPDATE WHEN OTHERS ARE DOWN ? THANX'' posted by cartier..

its about 3-5 sec to change the channel.. i mean screen will show up after 3-5 sec .. but i think it should be quicker thann that.. i don't own neosat but i heard it will find a best solution at a time by itself..
let say there is a new fix.. neosat will use that standalone fix.. but if there is an ecm it will use iks (don't use iks all the time, means not need to be connected to internet all the time) still not sure is it still uptoday.. i guess someone who owns this box can answer if its still up and rumming after todays ecm... (other hand nfusion is fully up on bev and dn)..
as i said in 2nd post pvr is best in neosat compare to nfusion.. + nfusion you need to connect to internet all the time to make it work... even if you load new bins.. if i unplug the network cable now , it won't work... i tried it during ecm,after ecm when all the rec are fully running, neosat on the other hand offers stand alone fixes too...
so they are both good.. i also heard neosat iks would be 100% fun with iks too.
so i think neosat wil take over nfusion in few months.. trust me on this..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2966
ok also as bill mentioned above neosatis up and running with iks .. + nfusion pvr sucks .. neosat is built in pvr, nfusion use internet pvr, pic is frezing.. never able to make it fix.. + i also heard it has problem with some dp34 switch or something like that..
so my vote goes for neosat ipro 2000+ (also minimize heating issue with this unit, also have higher memory than nfusion, cost is about same as nfusion)>.

Silver Member

Post Number: 229
The people who developed IKS for Nfusion actually developed IKS for Neosat iPro 1000 originally, then up and stranded Neosat for more money with Nfusion, leaving all their customers high and dry. A few coders stayed with Neosat and when the iPro 2000 came out last year they turned their attention to redeveloping IKS for Neosat knowing it is a far superior box. This is how the story has been told to me by a quite a few people, so I'm assuming it has some truth to it. So my biggest question for Nfusion users is who's to say the people who support your receivers might not jump ship again to the next big thing and leave ya high and dry?

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 386
nfusion all the way, #1

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1784
THANX GUYS , HUMMMMMMMMMM I THINKING TO HAVE OF THESE BOXS AS BACK UP , BUT MORE U READ MORE U GET CONFUSED.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14950
THey are BOTH good boxes..Nfusion has a much better IKS now...Neosat has a better PVR...both can be used as a "stand alone"...

U like Chevy or Ford?...same same situation...all personal preference

Coders and developers can switch camps with ANY receiver and leave tomorrow..

IF U ya like IKS and auto-update, then right now Nfusion is best..If PVR is more important, then Neosat is better now..

Bronze Member
Username: Trendsetter369

Post Number: 71
Nfusion does not have compatibility with SW44[ which is legally installed by BEV].One cannot lock 82W on NF with SW 44 Setting. This can be removed by an update perhaps, but coders are not coming out with the solution. For three months in succession, I could not lock 82W with NF on a legal BEV connection. A big weakness.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2969
yeh that was the switch i was talking about thanks for correcting me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Is there anything on 82 worth setting up a dish for? I have an old Dish500 I could set up for BEV if it's worth it... when I originally started using FTA I had a CS5000 and it couldn't get that dual LNBF Dish500 dish to bring in 2 sats... right now I only have 3 singles dishes each pointed at 91/110&119.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I Think you would get Howard Stern, but I am not sure. Other than that... I wouldn't bother (-:

Gold Member

Post Number: 2972
only good if you love cricket, or you have hd rec (lots of hd channels).. otherwise no good...
ok i also heard nfusion is releasing a new rec that will be built in pvr and wireless networking.. so who ever is buying a new rec hold on.. one more month..
no need to use netgear/would be built in
+ pvr..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us