32" Insignia LCD *NSLCD32* Color problem

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 100
Ive had this tv for around 5 months now, and i bought it from best buy. The best buy ppl said that it had a 2 month warranty. I am not sure about the manufacturer warranty. The problem is that one day, my tv starting replacing all the background colors from BLACK to a really dark shade of red. Also, any picture on my tv, no matter if its from component cables or a regular cable wire its has this shade of red. I have even hooked up my laptop to the tv, and it still has the same problem with it. I called insignia, and they told me to disconnect the power cable for 2 minutes, and that didn't do anything. They "suggested" that i call best buy, and when i called best buy they said my warranty was over, and that i should call the manufacter because they should have given me a 1 year warranty. Now, i seriously think im screwed from both sides, so both of them are not gonna be any help, unless i pay one of them.......................So all i am asking is, if there is a problem with the settings of my LCD, or is there a problem with the insides of it. And is there is a solution what is it :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us