Help with cw 600s

Username: Anairis07

Post Number: 10
when i trying to load a bin to the cw the loader not change and stay in 0%. Could somebody help me how to program the cw.

Bronze Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 65
yes what you have to do is open the loader load newest bin then once you have done that cut the cw600 off from back switch then once thats done maash and hold the power button down and flip switch in back back on youll see boot displayed on reciever once you see that hit start itll load bin onece its done youll see on the display -END- JUST SWITCH BACK OFF THE BACK switch and then switch rigth back on all done

Bronze Member
Username: Anairis07

Post Number: 11
still in 0%

Bronze Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 67
what version is your loader? >> UpgradeV1.07 is the correct loader and what bin are you loading? should be bin ( CW600SV1.71.zip )

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1359
Null Modem Cable
Latest bin for CW600S Premium model.
Loader v1.05 or Loader v1.06 (I ALWAYS USE LOADER 1.05)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

1) Turn the CW off with the switch in the rear.

2) Hold the front power button down and turn the box back on. "boot" should appear on the front LED.

3) Open Loader 1.05, click the manila_folder and select the latest bin. Select Download S/W. Click START update should begin.

4) DON'T TOUCH THE BOX UNTIL UPDATE IS COMPLETE. "-End" will appear on the LED.

5) Turn the CW off and back on with the rear power switch.

6) Factory default the CW (menu>installation>factory default), set the antenna settings, autoscan (red button) . Enable the patch (F1 then press 000).Wait for box to autoroll.

all this info can be found at crazyfta dot com

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1360
sorry dont use the Premium model bin for your box but the other info is the same
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us