No signal for international channels ECHO 7/Echo 3

Bronze Member
Username: Somokano

Post Number: 21
HI

I have FLU converted to PUFF and I am using 256Puff bin I am getting 110 but not getting ECho7 or Echo3 61.5 satellite signal I have changed DisEq switch but no luck so far wire going from Dish LNB to DishEq switch output is covered with lots of snow. Does that make any difference or I have problem with LNB now How do I test and solve this problem

Thanks in advance to everyone who would help me thanks Nalin and LK for my previous post

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9304
It is a simple matter to know and save the antenna settings. In future, once you get going this time, make sure you save them or use channel master
www.sharpc.com

The usual settings are:
119W Port 1 (LNB type OCS or standard)
110W port 2 or None (LNB type OCS or standard)
61.5W Port 3 or 4. (LNB type standard)

Did you have these sats working before?
Anyway, whatever you do to get going, please do NOT disconect/connect the antenna with receiver power on.

Bronze Member
Username: Somokano

Post Number: 22
Hi Nalin,
110W Port 4 and 61.5W Port 1 was working before, now 110W is working but 61.5W does not have a signal strength. I have changed the diseq switch and the port settings are fine, so, what could be wrong?

Please Answer and thank you

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9306
Do a SOFTWARE DISCONNECT of all Sats.
Then try connecting the 61.5 to each of the DisEqC ports separately. If you see a signal do a Blind scan. If you do not get the 61.5, then delete the new scan and try another diseqC switch setting.
Snow and Ice on the Dish are known to give problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us