Nfusion question

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 383
Bin 1.45 was loaded and not getting sound on some ppv chanels on 110, any ideas.

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 458
Theres is not a 1.45 version. The latest are:
Bin 1.44
IPVR: 0.77
Boot Ver: 1.30

Those are the three latests software installations for nfusion.

Go to menu, systems settings, language settings and be sure to select English

Also, when you are in the channel, press the blue button on the right side on your control, the one to down to the right of the OK button, and select English as a language

You might have a wrong configuration on the dolby function, go to User Settings, Dolby Digital and turn it off.

Good luck

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 539
there isnew bin out for Nfusion
Nfusion 1.45.2 (webloader beta) bug patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c/p

Nfusion team is releasing (v1.45.2)

-webloader (bug patch)

this bin will be released in two ways first via this site
then if all does ok we will then place it on update server
in a few days time

-webloader (bug) patch bin what this is for the ones having
issues with 'page not found' and or just not loading give
this version a try on different browsers and report back

-side note (channel used should be any)

-you can use your webloader to load the bin as normal
no rescan will be needed

-YPbPr is still being looked at (component video)

-matchstick
Attached Files 145.2.rar (777.4 KB, 21 views)

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 540
here is the link

[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Mughe dard rehta hai, ..., Mujhe bhook ...

Post Number: 2833
to answer the iroy question,, yes bin 1.45, it has close captioned .. just turn off close caption, using ur remote, this will solve the no sound problem,...
bin 1.45 is built in with close captioned option...

Gold Member

Mughe dard rehta hai, ..., Mujhe bhook ...

Post Number: 2834
press yellow text button, dolby digital option, turn it off

Username: Harman26

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 1
i hv bought nfusion pl tell me how to install it and i m unable to register it on nfusionforum website

Post Number: 2
will it work wothout any key for 1st time or i hv to register it

Post Number: 3
do i hv to connect to internet first time to see any channel

Gold Member

Post Number: 2872
no, harmanjit.. first time you need to flas ur rec (download facotry bin 1.30 or (file 1.45)...
if you cannot login to nfusionforum.com
go to [link removed] (official and safe site for nfusion) or [link removed]
download file, then connect ur networkcable,
and u will see internet option on ur remote,,
enjoy...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2873
[link removed]
this will give you step by step instruction with lots of pictures...

Post Number: 4
do i hv to connect nfusion box to internet to see any channels

Post Number: 5
i hv put bin 1.44 but on nfusion bos it doesnt say good.it says like nue_ i scanned fr channels it scanned but say service nt available.do i hv to put bin file again or what.pl guide me step by step.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2919
[link removed]
this will give you step by step instruction with lots of pictures...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14826
There is a good collection of Nfusion info posted here...from A to Z

[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9408
Always go to "home site of your receiver" first. The sites in BOLD offer direct downloads without registration.

[link removed] - VIEWSATS and ?Sonicview

[link removed] - C00LSATS

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

[link removed] - Nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 191
Nfusion home site is F2atv!!!!!!!!!

Whoever has any doubt just look at the link in the web loader interface.}

Gold Member

Post Number: 2925
yeh i always thought nfusionforum.com is the official site of nfusion, but looking at webloader its form f2atv...

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 737
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2926
but nfusionforum is also a good/safe/website + you get lots of help.. if you have nfusion..
always got my question's answerd at there...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14828
The info posted at dsscommunity is a collection of the best threads at every site on the net.. the home site is NOT always the best site to use, contrary to what some dumbazzes think! ....

Other people TEST and write tutorials other than the homesite , which ONLY just releases the files first...U will not see many/most of these Tutorials at the home site...any true experienced tester knows the coders don't write tutorials, they focus on the actual files only..

hey don't go to dsscommunity...I really don't care...tired of trying to help and then some idiot like NALIN POSTS SOME 100% BOGUS CRAP ABOUT "HOME SITES", AND U PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO HER JUST CAUSE SHE'S NALIN..

and then I get bashed by the same azzholes again (nalin and all her other nicks)...U people are really pathetic losers..and dumber than rocks..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9411
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 43
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1149
LK
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14830
U members here have a VERY serious problem with Nalin, Pulp, Plymouth, Coder,...AND THE MANY OTHER ALIASES HERE BEING USED DAILY BY THE AUTHORITIES TO MONITOR YOU AND FTA..

Think about this logically for 1 minute...

We all see MANY "new" members here, or even couple year old members , dig up VERY OLD BASHING threads from the archives here....but a real newbie can't find the latest keys here!...strange, huh!

another thing...I'm sure U're all a member at a real DSS site with real true members...do u ever see those members 1-2 years later?....hell NO, cause they move on or quit the hobby or whatever.....BUT here we have MANY (all using various nicks, some new , some old) that have been here for Many years and can find a specific a 4 year old bashing post in 2 minutes...

Didn't that ever strike U odd, that this is the ONLY site on the net, where a newbie can't use SEARCH and find his azz, but he/she can find a 4-5 year old bashing post in the archives in 2 minutes...

I'm telling U all that Nalin has MANY aliases here (new and old) and is a DN mole, whose sole intention here is to destroy piracy FTA , gather info and monitor all of you...

Common sense establishes without a doubt whay I say is true, and explains all the happennings here...

I have nothing to gain by staying here, or by posting here...because Nalin and all her alaisases and moles with bash everything I say, just to kill FTA and my credibility...

U people are like sheep being led to slaughter...and everybody with any FTA experience has seen the DAILY bogus false info posts and intentional killing of thousands of receivers here throughout the year due to these BOGUS posts...and the constant departure of good people due to Nalin and all these moles...

Think about what I said about nalin her aliases, and how soooo many "newbies" dig up OLD bashing posts ...another thing, if U really believe there is ONLY 1 "admin" here, then U are really naive..there are many, all undercover, killing FTA here!

Silver Member

Post Number: 738
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1152
Lieutenant kandall Take youre Ritalin
you are a little bit agited

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14831
Take a LOOK people...

Now even the " Nalin Must Go"...thread has been deleted...

Just how stupid and blind , can U people be!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1155
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1156
And ban LK is delete too and some other and the wheel turn

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14832
Never was a ban LK thread, nalin..

how can an alleged "newbie" mole (U been here only 2 months) like U, know so much about me, in just the past 1-2 weeks that I have been here?...I was gone for months before that!...and before U allegedly ever arrived here....

Nalin aka Plymouth...how stupid do U think all these people are?...by now they all MUST know of U and ALL your aliases and position as a DN mole, being here ONLY to create chaos and kill FTA...

Its so obvious, especially to me cause I've been here for 5-6 years, that a blind man can see whats going on here..

it doesn't matter, if ya believe me or not, cause I'm always going to have TV, while U people will be down, killing receivers , and possibly have some legal problems due to this site, Nalin and all her mole aliases..

I tried helping...I warned ya all..shame on you, if U have TV problems or legal problems..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1175
Yes i start it you lapse of memory

Gold Member

Post Number: 1176
Dont attack me, I,m a fighter. You attack me many many times and now you come cried. Too late Guy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14833
PLymouth aka Nalin and all your other aliases....bring your DN mole azz to a real DSS site and see how quickly ALL the members will imediately know who and what U really are...U wouldn't last 1 day posting like this, without be exposed as the mole you are!...U know nothing about FTA, and act 8 yrs old..

yes I attack you Nalin, scammers, DN officials, and all who intentional try to harm FTA sites and the FTA hobby...

people here think I have a personal issue with U, but they don't see that its not about U, ...its about trying to save this FTA hobby from people and authorities, like U..

Most here weren't around during the DTV days, and never saw your sneaky , entrapping ways...creating and overtaking DSS sites (150) and creating mods/members for the sole purpose of destroying DSS...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1180
LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 14831
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 11:22 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a LOOK people...

Now even the " Nalin Must Go"...thread has been deleted...

Just how stupid and blind , can U people be!

We are too stupid for you Go bashing on dsscommunity

Note i'm not Nalin

Gold Member

Post Number: 9413
The only person who has had lots of names here is LK.
This is what Tom Hill of
Florida, USA said:

"Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 07:30 pm:

I don't think so Tim...LK has nothing to do with EITHER of those idiots LK = Largo Key...About my 20th nick was Key Largo until someone stole that nick from me and registered it as they did with about my first 19 nicks!...Voice,Truth,PW and so many more that I can't even remember them all..

LK your paranoia is getting very serious.
Go and take your medication or sign yourself into a psychiatric institution.

Bronze Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 48
LK will stab you in the back as he did to me.

Watch out for LK's double talk

Silver Member

Post Number: 743
LK has more nicks than a '59 Buick rofl

Gold Member

Post Number: 1186
I confirme, Warning LK try to attracted you on diferrent site on different pseudonym and give a virus who erase hard disk on letter C:

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14834
another BS lie by both Nalin aka Plymouth...first I was allegedly taliknng to Florida courts, and now this lie...

show the proof!

BTW Nalin ...again I ask , how would U know abouts posts allegedly made by me BEFORE U were here...

Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 07:30 pm:I don't think so Tim...LK has nothing to do with EITHER of those idiots LK

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 9413

Also Nalin, why would U or anybody who is NOT a DN mole try and post my alleged identity and location,,,thats what a snitch and rat like U would do!...its NOT for the good of FTA, but ONLY servers to destroy me and/or FTA...it shows your true identity and character as a DN mole..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9433
LK: Have you tried to use th esearch facility of Ecoustics? You can today read the posts of as far back as 2004.
You don't have to be DN mole - as long as you know how to ckcik you can go and see anything posted in the past.

The problem is that you are an idiot with very limited knowledge and ability. You do not know some basic methods of browsing, and some basic computing knowledge is either outdated or wrong.

e.g. Time and agai you kept on posting against me when I recommended Winzip 10.0. The fast is that is it is much superior to the windows built in facility ANY computer person will tell you that. Winrar is even better. But you don't know these things - you are content in trying to eliminate phantom "enemies"
FOR GOD'S SAKE, IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, GO AND TAKE PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT. IT IS FREE TO YOU

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14836
Nalin...I close on a house tomorrow that I flipped in 8 weeks....throwing $30K in my pocket, after all is paid and done....thats about 1 years pay for you as a DN mole...

U may fool the people here, but I will ALWAYS make more $$ in 2 months than U do in 1 year!....and mine is HONEST money...unlike U the rat snitch, playing childish games here that U think people don't see!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1198
LK
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us