MarketRealm KeyGrabber

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1239
Well here is another keygrabber if someone needed!!
http://www.marketrealm.com/private/showthread.php?t=23799

1. Grab Keys
2. Patch Bin
3. Select Provider
4. Select Bin

enjoy

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9138
McSunny: I think the site you just mentioned is a shady site.

I am actively discouraging people from going there.
Nothing personal against you.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14536
Another good thread trashed by nalin...nalins knows absolutely NOTHING about marketrealm...never even been there..nothing shady about the site..

But nalin is VERY shady, pulling her Charlie mole routine again, trying to kill another FTA site...

thanks mcsunny...I've been telling all U people for past 18 months that nalin is a Charlie mole...when ya gonna start seeing the obvious handwriting on the wall..

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 709
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14542
why ya even worry or care about SPAM...Ecoustics allows it...so why should U care...there is NOTHING else here but spam...cause this ain't a real satlite site!...

Do U see a file here or a manual?...if so, please show me!...ya have to direct people to OTHER sites, so they can get the info and files they need...this is NOT spam...its called COMMON SENSE...

now if a person ONLY posted about 1 site all the time like nailin and Ftatalk, that is SPAM!...why don't U go bash nalin for that?...do something that makes sense instead of this "spam" pointing crap at the wrong people.....

Username: Jokerbluh

Post Number: 10
Hey I got a propsition for all of you hahah FU .

Anyways people say that I own the ole marketrealm and if you need to talk to me come on by and pm amd. Regardless just for your information The Realm has 12,000 members and 200 to 500 people online at any given time the only thing shady over there is us sitting under the tree staying COOL.

Yee Haw F U K r S

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 807

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1363
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2125
LK,

Dont you worry about Zulu and The Coders, they both dont have real jobs ecoustics hired them to post SPAM pictures everytime someone posts a link to the files.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9145
SPAMMING OF marketrealm
WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT THIS SITE.

SPAMMING OF marketrealm

SPAMMING OF marketrealm

Gold Member

Post Number: 9146
If you are looking for keys, try one of the old established sites such as:
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I guess you arent as smart as you think nalin what a joke you are!! you should go do your homework before opening your mouth

Domain name: tvkeyz.com
Creation date: 16 Oct 2006 23:03:57

domain: marketrealm.com
created: 2005-03-01 20:17:35 UTC

Damn this place would be alright if they stated facts some funny shiot is all I can say.

By the way nalin nyda dont be jealous i pretty much state facts.

The facts are posted above !!

Regards,

Gold Member

Post Number: 9162
I don't care when marketrealm was created. Right now you have ONG tu who claims seniority there - just as he did at dssfta.
You have LK there who was X in that big swindle.
Ong tu has posted nasty remarks against LK and is now very accepting of him. Very suspicious behaivour
There is a shady guy by the name of McLinkus who is yet not accounted for.
Mcsunny is an innocent person drawn into the scheme. I have said it and saying it once again, - I have nothing against him nor am I accusing him.
There ARE plenty of very good sites to go to for files and that is where I will recommend people to go to.

So Joker Bluh, skip out of here and hide in Marketrealm. I have not said that you personally are in the scam, because I do not know you.
Maybe you are an innocent person drawn into it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
Joker take care with this site and LK
Listen Nalin he' s a good guy who help everybody here.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Um im still trying to figure you out. I told you people say that I won MarketRealm !!! If that where true which im not saying it is wouldnt that meen you are calling me a scam ??? I meen why dont u use a proxy or something and go over to the site and look at it yourself its not like you have to register!! What scam are you talking about with MarketRealm. Maybe if u think there is one I can clear it up with you . Since it looks like maybe you care ???

Hi HO HI Ho UNless YOu are Just supporting Other Sites so call others a scam Who knows I guess that will be up to you in your next reply !!

Regards,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
P.S. I dont know who LK is I dont have a clue who he is . Let there be no confusion there Plymouth !!

Regards,

Gold Member

Post Number: 9164
Joker: stop joking and be serious.
The site known as MarketRealem.com has been spammed here by Ong TU, who claimed that he was owner of it.
Later fraudster LK has joined him.
You may or may not be related to the site and you may or may not be a part of a fraud scheme. I have not accused you of anything except butting in here if you do not belong here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14564
Nalin thinks I'm Buddy....LMAO.....she has NO clue about FTA or FTA sites and FTA people...

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
lieutenant Kandell police or army?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I dont know who ong tu is . But I can guarantee you him nor lk own the site !!

Regards,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14566
Nalin now has made some serious allegations about MarketRealm being scammers..she must be a Charlie mole trying to destroy FTA and FTA sites...cause she has no clue what she's talking about...

and she can put away that retarded alias "Plymouth" of hers...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14567
Like I always stated I'm not associated with the site or Ong Tu, who i don't even know...

Nalin is on Acid!...LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1244
New Version out

MarketRealm KeyGrabber V9.3
This one now grabbing keys from MarketRealm...Very fast

enjoy
http://www.marketrealm.com/private/showthread.php?t=23799

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 717
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
[link removed]

:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9198
[link removed] is the reliable good site for keys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
www.MarketRealm.com/private is the reliable good site for keys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9199
Current Keys (as posted at http://www.tvkez.com
Dish Network (0101) [Last update: Fri. Mar 14, 10:12 PM CDT]

86: F7 49 DD 11 E4 36 7C D0 F8 FC 18 98 F2 D5 F3 E8
96: C2 ED EE 89 50 60 82 D9 66 26 0D 45 AC E3 36 2A New

Dish Network New Provider ID (0106) [Last update: Thu. Feb 21, 12:09 PM CST]

86: 17 45 01 17 C7 38 0E 50 48 B1 1F 55 B5 B0 FD EF
96: FF 14 A5 BE DA 7B D9 99 73 E3 06 85 34 69 22 45 New

Bell ExpressVu (0901) [Last update: Fri. Mar 14, 1:13 PM CDT]

86: B0 13 DC B4 A1 66 F9 92 2F C9 3A 07 D1 A0 90 CF
96: C3 CD 71 9C D5 AB 50 97 46 CE 25 DF 31 03 3A F7 New

Bell ExpressVu PB (0905) [Last update: Thurs. Mar 15, 2:01 AM CDT]

86: B7 2F 03 35 70 4A CD B0 6D 43 33 59 92 E2 1D F3
96: D5 51 BA FE 58 50 BE 61 A4 BD 09 F3 54 4F C5 FC

Bell ExpressVu HD (0906) [Last update: Thurs. Mar 15, 6:17 PM CDT]

86: 8D 1A 1C F4 2C B9 7F 85 38 65 D6 7A 5D 59 5D 88
96: 11 FE 27 1D 89 9E D3 B4 DB 8E CB C8 10 D3 E7 F7

Bell ExpressVu New PID (0907) [Last update: Thu. Mar 13, 4:01 PM CDT]

86: DD 13 CA 6C 03 81 99 ED E2 A6 0F 8D A5 B7 7A 5F New
96: 00 87 1E A2 F5 08 BE CE A7 6F 15 48 F4 AE 1B 38

Globecast (C101) [Last update: Tues. Jan 15, 8:32 PM CST]

86: 64 98 CF 47 51 64 4B C0 2B 46 2F 6E 34 CB EE 2C
96: 88 57 C2 D7 ED 0C 62 6E AD 44 41 77 2C 86 6A 4F New

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 554
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 9144
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 07:06 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK is known to have given evidence against people posting at FTA sites. The evidence was given in Florida Courts.

Nalin...either provide the PROOF or LEAVE here...U have NO credibility anymore...and have been exposed as the malicious Liar you are with the intent of destroying this site and FTA..People like you are not wanted or needed here, as evidenced by the posts here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9202
One of the best sites for keys is

[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14659
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK is known to have given evidence against people posting at FTA sites. The evidence was given in Florida Courts.

Nalin...either provide the PROOF or LEAVE here...U have NO credibility anymore...and have been exposed as the malicious Liar you are with the intent of destroying this site and FTA..People like you are not wanted or needed here, as evidenced by the posts here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9204
LK's actions in the Courts of America are hers - not mine.
If she wishes to divulge information as she have done in the past - that is her prerogative.
As far as I am concerned, anything she did on orders of a legally constituted Court or Tribunal is part of a citizen's duty and she cannot be persecuted or lynched for it.

Citizen's duty to the state also applies to laying information to the police about any fraud such as the ftaprosupport fraud she reported and it is her duty to report or confess as the case may be.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14667
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Gold Member

Post Number: 9215
If she wishes to divulge information as she have done in the past - that is her prerogative.
As far as I am concerned, anything she did on orders of a legally constituted Court or Tribunal is part of a citizen's duty and she cannot be persecuted or lynched for it.

Citizen's duty to the state also applies to laying information to the police about any fraud such as the ftaprosupport fraud she reported and it is her duty to report or confess as the case may be.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14674
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Gold Member

Post Number: 9226

Fraudster you are with the intent of making money out of members at this site and FTA..People like you are not wanted or needed here or anywhere in any forum, as evidenced by your actions at ftaprosupport and dssfta

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 564
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us