HBO: Boxing

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1026
COUNTDOWN TO MARQUEZ-PACQUIAO II: Premieres after Maskaev vs. Peter, this Saturday night on HBO

Another installment in the classic countdown series, Countdown To Marquez-Pacquaio will feature profiles, analysis and forecasts for the second battle between two of the best fighters in boxing. Check the schedule for details

OVERVIEW: Chinny, Chin, Chin
MASKAEV VS. PETERS, SATURDAY MARCH 8
"Keep your chin up" is good advice to give someone feeling down. But for boxers Oleg Maskaev and Samuel Peter, if they keep their chins up when they meet in the ring on March 8, one of them is likely to be feeling very down -- and out. Read more

Heavyweights, Moving Forward?
RON BORGES ON THE RECENT PROGRESSION OF THE DIVISION
On March 8, another small step forward for the division will be taken when WBC champion Oleg Maskaev defends his quarter of the title on HBO against interim champion Samuel Peter. If that fight ends more resoundingly than Klitschko-Ibragimov did it will help enliven a division that has not had a universally recognized champion since Lennox Lewis last unified the titles in 1999. Read more

THE GREAT MEXICAN FIGHTERS
Any listing of the top 10 anything is as much a generational question as a historical one. Your father's champion is quite seldom your own, with the obvious exception of Sugar Ray Robinson, who is everyone's champion unless they simply have no idea what they are talking about.

JOE LOUIS, AMERICA'S HERO... BETRAYED
Catch replays and On Demand showing of the HBO Sports film.

Celebrities Remember Joe Louis

Klitschko Claims WBO Title
Wladimir Klitschko unified one half of the heavyweight title Saturday night but he left at loose ends who is truly the heavyweight champion of the world.

Klitschko added the World Boxing Organization title to the International Boxing Federation belt he already held by winning a lopsided decision from a guy whose battle plan, apparently, was not to engage in a battle if one could be avoided. Read more

Manny Pacquiao:
Thinking Big
PACQUIAO FACES JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ MARCH 15th ON PPV
Can you imagine Manny Pacquiao fighting Ricky Hatton or Oscar De La Hoya? Crazy? Well then call Pacquiao crazy like a fox. He's thinking big and preparing to follow the yellow brick road to perhaps more fame -- and certainly more fortune. Read more

Pacquaio Media Day

Who do you think is the hardest puncher in boxing: Samuel Peter
Wladimir Klitschko
Manny Pacquiao
Kelly Pavlik
Miguel Cotto

Interviews with Juan Diaz

HBO.com checks in with Juan Diaz before his fight with Nate Campbell and talks to Juan about his fight against Campbell, future plans and Manny Pacquiao.

Weigh in on Diaz vs. Campbell

Tanalyst says: You can't count out Campbell. He could make use of that 1 inch height advantage and the 5 inch reach advantage. If he does Diaz will be in for a long night. Remember the bucking baby bull can't buck while he's caged. Join in

Boxing Wireless

Read profiles on your favorite fighters and get all the latest information on upcoming HBO fights. Read more

Boxing Newsletter

Sign up to receive the latest HBO Boxing news, fight announcements and exclusive features from hbo.com/boxing.

HBO INFO JOBS AT HBO CONTACT US TAKE CONTROL SITE INDEX SCHEDULE PDF REGISTER/SIGN IN

> Privacy Policy > Terms of Use

© 2008 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Than you!! Oleg Ph.D.

WCB: OLEG MASKAEV VS. SAMUEL PETER AND JUAN DIAZ VS. NATE CAMPBELL

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 2040
Oleg,
you are like a cockroach, you keep on re appearing every where

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1027
Please !! Do not forget 03/08/2008 ; 9:30pm EST

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 2041
ok thanks now go back to where you came from
bye

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 422
Peter/Maskaev should be a good'n. I would have said Peter would come out on top but with what went down in the McCline fight I wouldn't bet on it. Peter showed somewhat of a glass jaw and Maskaev can take a punch...so...for me it's up in the air. I'll be watching it in a few minutes.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1028
Oleg Maskaev loose fight today .next fight whith Vitaliy Klitschko or Vladimir Klitschko .

Bronze Member
Username: Bordogoy

Post Number: 16
who wants to place a bet, im with pacquiao. marquez will be knocked out before round 8

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 423
Nate Campbell really surprised me last night against Juan 'baby bull' Diaz. I didn't give him much of a chance at the beginning mainly because of his age, 36, and the fact that he'd been around the block a few times without ever winning a title belt. But as the bout progress I changed my mind. He really took it to the baby bull....and kick his behind real good. Sam Peter wouldn't have a chance against either Klitsko brother. He's much too slow.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1031
Jojogun !! I agree ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us