USB adapter for xtreme.

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 197
in other thread i asked about some adapters and i was told that i could get on for less than $15.

but i'm not sure were to look for it so i'm asking you if anyone could advise me on were to get a good cheap one. safe site or store.

thaks

Bronze Member
Username: Iou1dave

Post Number: 63
I 1/2 use the radio shack usb to serial using with Vista is a little more complex 2 install driver but it works good both vista/xps operation systems.

It programs slow in dis mod but works good.

the only diffrent is the captive works u will not load on the boat mod u need 2 program with the power of in front (----)
\
here is the link
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2036258&cp=&sr=1&origkw=us b+to+serial&kw=usb+to+serial&parentPage=search
hopes it helps
and i hope this is what u where asking 4

pancho dave

Bronze Member
Username: Snuffles07

Post Number: 32
No no no, don't go buying anything at radioshack or bestbuy. If you do, it's gonna be a 50/50 chance that they'll work. I bought the usb to serial at radioshack and bestbuy neither worked with my vista. I finally bought one that worked with vista. It's called "Keyspan". If you go to their website it's, gonna be just as exenssive as radioshack and bestbuy, but try other online sources to buy them coughcoughamazoncoughcough.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us