What receiver should i purchase

Bronze Member
Username: Msand951

Riverside, Ca Usa

Post Number: 50
are all receivers going out twice a week. which will stay up longer. also what other sats can i hit in socal. besides dn. that will get ppv fights. i have a 2700a

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Mughe dard rehta hai, ..., Mujhe bhook ...

Post Number: 2740
nfusion.........best choice so far.......

Silver Member
Username: Mclinkus

Near indyU s of a

Post Number: 342
nfusion is a very powerfull yet sometimes controversial

we just actully gave 2 away

[link removed]

good luck on your decision

'link

Bronze Member
Username: Iou1dave

Post Number: 62
FTA has maybe if we are lucky 1 year and looks like provider cand change keys as they please. I'm currently testing dish 622VIp with a rom103 spoof 2 rom206. U 1/2 2 manualy change keys. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON PROVIDER IS DOING KEY CHANGES the hack of the VIP got realesed on freeware.

I also 1/2 Captive/Viewsat/Pansat... i say captivework is the best 4 the price.

I just hate that the VIP hack was released. We who 1/2 had the vip's 4 over 7 months hatted.

So we are paying for it FTA's and VIP;s... so for know just using my rom102 .

take care guys.

and by the way hi Zulu
please no spaming here.

pancho dave

Bronze Member

Riverside, Ca Usa

Post Number: 52
what site do you guys recommend on purchases. so captive works or nfusion is what im going to check out. are they better than viewsat.

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 222
I'm happy with my Neosat iPro 2000... it's been down for 1 hour since Jan.6 on IKS. Plus they keep releasing cardless fixes for those without an internet connection. Best on screen, asthetics and PVR of any FTA receiver I've seen.

Silver Member

Near indyU s of a

Post Number: 347
[link removed]

we have secured the services of a very trustworthty dealer who has sevral brick nd mortar stores.

there banner is the only we have as we only want the best for our members.

is the digital store.

i highly recomend them as my partner has actuly been to one their shops to check it out before we chose them to be our official hardware sponsor

anyway

thats my recomendation

'link

Gold Member

Post Number: 2747
bill i have nfusion..
just have a question...... do u need an internet connection to make neosat work....or no..
pvr. is it same as nfusion record program on comp or rec itself........
support wise looks good. nfusion is best too but was down few weeks ago for 1 day..
how is picture quality for ipro>
nfusion isn't good?
any thing else interesting about the neosat ipro box?

Silver Member

Near indyU s of a

Post Number: 348
i have heard sevral ( small ammount of people) have very good things to say bout the neosat..

im not sure i dont have one..

anyway..

its intersting to see where the hobby is going

Bronze Member

Riverside, Ca Usa

Post Number: 53
ok whats with the card thing. i just been downloading bins and flashing my box . i do have a internet conection. do i have to buy a seperate card or is it included with a box. i dont know nothing about the card.

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 223
The signal quality question interests me... CS5000 was my first FTA, then VS Ultra, then Nfusion now Neosat. The CS5000 was alright, VS and Nfusion were horrible and Neosat is the best picture I've had, but only on BEV, DN quality is about the same as it was on the CS5000.

Sada, Neosat works on IKS or cardless... both of which are up right now... I keep mine on IKS always. Nfusion's IKS has all transponders running on all providers, Neosat is still missing a few... mainly PPV sports on DN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2748
for nfusion u don't need a card. its like other rec like viewsat,etc.. but u need a internet connecttion,wireless router to make it work..
if ur comp is close to tv u don't need to buy a netgear (wireless router).. or if its close u can use any brand name wireless router.. network cable is plugged back in from ur rec to router...
nfusion has great support.. its up 90% of time so far.........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us