Ch!

Username: Miro1u

Post Number: 1
I factory defult, and deleted all, now how do I get all posible ch's on VS Extreme?

Username: Miro1u

Post Number: 2
anyone help I'm new to this

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 248
Miro...go to memu..Installation..Antenna setup..
and now reset your Antenna setup again like the way you have it B4...
what Satellite??what LNB TYPE??and what DiSEqC PORT?? and after you finish setting all of that do all of you SAT scan again that it.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14340
Scanning the satrellites that u are aligned to with the dish, is what actually retrieves and inputs the channels into your receiver...

Uploading the latest bin and keys is what allows the encrypted scrambled channels to appear and work on the receiver..

Inputting the corect corresponding antenna settings , allows the receiver to know what u have and did on the roof, so it can work as U configured the hardware

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14341
BTW...U can only reciver signals from the satellites that U actually have a LNB on a dish, and its aimed at that specific satellite...so ya need a LNB for each satellite ya want

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8934
this is quoted from ftatalk.com. In connection with Channels.
Not all LNBs are single. In fact a vast majority are twins an dduals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackempire I set this up for a friend - viewsat ultra and super dish. I set it up at my house where I have a dish pro, not super dish. I set the settings like mine in the antenna setup, but it is not working for him. When he does the auto scan, he can see quite a few channels that it is finding, but when the scan is done, he sees no information in the guide, and only gets the music channels and a few others. I had him unhook the dp34 switch and hook up the 4 into 1 switch that came with the ultra and do another scan, same results. Should I have him do a factory default and start over? Or do we simply have some of the antenna settings wrong?Thanks in advance
It really Depends on what (type) of Superdish he has, you should have known your settings would (not) work for his dish, but I an understand why.
Anyway, explain to me what type dish does he have?
Superdish 121/119/110 type 1, Dp............picture (1)
Superdish 121/119/110 type 2,Legacy.........Picture (2)
Superdish 105/119/110 type 1,Dp .............Picture (3)
Superdish 105/119/110 type 2,Legacy........Picture (4)
Need to know what you have before you know what the setup, and or the problem is.........The dish should work with the Dp-34 switch, because Im sure it will not work with a DiSEqC switch.
Let me know something,
0T

Thanks for all You're Prayers from all my friends here at FTA TALK, and all the GET WELLs from our Members.

PS/ I dont mind you asking me questions, but please link your questions to a post here on the site, it will be more helpful to you and myself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us