How to -Twinhan 1027 Sat-Pro Digital Satellite TV Card - HDTV

Bronze Member
Username: Aksma

Post Number: 49
Hi, I am planing to by this card. Will I get the software for this, to get all channels for DN? Like other FTA receivers? Is it possible to get free tv on this cards? If this is not the right card can someone give me the right card name and model. Also if you can suggest me the website where I can download the software.
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Achsah

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 99
The software that comes with it does'nt support plugins which is what you need. MyTheatre,progdvb or Dvbdream is what you need with the plugin emunation. Computer should be 2.4ghz or better. Get new drivers from twinhan right away. It'll take awhile to dial it in. Its not going to be plug n play like an stb.

Username: Kaly

T.O, ON Canada

Post Number: 2
Hi, I need to know how I can load the bins for DN into my CW600s box. I am new to this FTA but willing to learn. I need to know what kind of cable I need and also where I can get the software or i guess i should say, the loader program to load the receiver. Do I need any other accessory? Any help will be sooo appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 187
Achsah: If you are looking to catch HDTV on Dish, this is not the right card you should look for. As far as I know, only 1 card does full Dish mpeg2/mpeg4. None of the card advertised as "Full HDTV" actullay does any HDTV for Dish but it should be good for BEV. Do a google for skywalker-1..

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 189
And as far as software that support mpeg4 stream, there's only one DVBDream. MyTheartre is good for mpeg2 but does not support mepeg4
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us