JVC HD-61Z456 HDMI Input Problem

Username: Breaker1369

Bakersfield, Ca

Post Number: 1
Ok heres my problem...i bought this 360 console and wanted to hook it up via HDMI so i did and when i turn on the console i then turned on the tv to input digital in....
picture is awesome 1080i resolution but ok theres sound but like every 5-10 sec.s theres like a quick pause repeatedly. or like skip but picture is fine jus the audio
so i call xbox and they had me do like some tests and wat not to see that if its the console because i did use two different hdmi cables. so it all came down to take my xbox 360 and hook it up to another tv with hdmi..so i did and it worked. no skipping or nothing so now i turn back to the tv and change the different settings so its no my game console. now i called jvc and well i was on the phone and then it came to the point where he was going to have me do a HDMI reset when i got a call and put him on hold then i was put on hold and then their hours of operations was over does anyone know anything i'd appreciate a response

Username: Breaker1369

Bakersfield, Ca

Post Number: 2
i hope i didnt confuse anyone

Silver Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 107
Jose,
I think i saw a blog on how to reset your JVC's HDMI through the service menu on http://www.fixyourdlp.com

Give that a try.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us